+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Urgent!!! Please Help!!!!] Application was returned for missing document

Nov 15, 2023
Hello Everyone,
My application was returned yesterday for missing application.
Forgot to upload *PCC* certificate of my spouse and instead uploaded *Medical upfront not required* again.

Now, I am creating another EE profile and would request Ontario to transfer 600 points to my new profile.

While creating new profile, there is a question - Has **** applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?

Should I answer yes or no to this question?
Please help.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hello Everyone,
Forgot to upload *PCC* certificate of my spouse and instead uploaded *Medical upfront not required* again.

Now, I am creating another EE profile and would request Ontario to transfer 600 points to my new profile.

While creating new profile, there is a question - Has **** applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?

Please help.
Yes

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hello Everyone,

Please help.
Be careful, one person should have only one EE profile at a time... https://ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=29