Star Member
May 18, 2024
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
I hope for all the international rescuers. My wife Name Huma Tazkirli No 82053 and my Name Samsoor Momand my Tazkiri no 42308were both journalists. My wife natonal Radio (RTA)The Taliban blew up my father's Name Madar khancar. My father was a colonel. He was the commander of the Eastern Zone. He died six years ago in Chadna. My wife left the duty, then we did 10 years of duty with the IRC office in Nangarhar Province, Afghanistan. Because of the duty, the Taliban arrested me three times, tortured me, kept me in a dark room for two nights. We are laborers and we are killing your wife and three small children too, so we hope you save our lives. The IRC office has also given us a letter of recommendation and an echar letter, so we hope you save our lives and the lives of our children. We are living in fear. -- Sent from Samsoor Momand --
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2014/1/12
Doc's Request.
2023/2/12
Nomination.....
Ishaq orzala samoom mosa huma samsoor
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Yas
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No

samsoor momand

Star Member
May 18, 2024
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
I hope for all the international rescuers. My wife Name Huma Tazkirli No 82053 and my Name Samsoor Momand my Tazkiri no 42308were both journalists. My wife natonal Radio (RTA)The Taliban blew up my father's Name Madar khancar. My father was a colonel. He was the commander of the Eastern Zone. He died six years ago in Chadna. My wife left the duty, then we did 10 years of duty with the IRC office in Nangarhar Province, Afghanistan. Because of the duty, the Taliban arrested me three times, tortured me, kept me in a dark room for two nights. We are laborers and we are killing your wife and three small children too, so we hope you save our lives. The IRC office has also given us a letter of recommendation and an echar letter, so we hope you save our lives and the lives of our children. We are living in fear. -- Sent from Samsoor Momand --
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2014/1/12
Doc's Request.
2023/2/12
Nomination.....
Ishaq orzala samoom mosa huma samsoor
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Yas
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No

tnmsrvstv28

Sep 2, 2024
Anyone travelling for One Young World summit in Canada and received their passport after stamping?
Mine is under processing at IRCC office in New Delhi since 23rd August.