Aug 25, 2014
Guys!

Here is my profile:

Citizen: Pakistan
Education: Bachelors ( 4 Years )
Travel History: Yes
Relevant Work Experience: 3 Years
Planning to Apply for Master's Program

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only glitch i have is that i went abroad (Not Canada), to pursue my masters degree back in 2007 on a student visa but i could not complete it due to various reasons. I managed to do a few short courses on my own and get a job and the same time get a residence visa and stayed in that country for five years and then came back to Pakistan. Now Regarding this i have a few queries:

1- Not completing my masters degree when i was supposed to, would that be a problem in my Study Permit application?
2- What should i write in my SOP? That i dint complete my masters degree? this will definitely raise a few questions!
3- Or should i not mention it at all as i did not complete it? but then there will be a gap, although i was working part time in a retail store during that time, so should i just mention that part time work?

I am very confused! Because if i mention that i could not complete my studies back in 2007 and went for a permanent resident visa , then the canadian immigration officer might be doubtful about what i would do when i come to canada?

Please adivse!

PLEASE PLEASE