NOC Code......
Nomination.....
04-06-2020
AOR Received.
05-02-2021
File Transfer...
07-08-2020
Hello!
Recently I submitted a TRV application on June 6th since I got approved for a PGWP. I got the biometric correspondence letter on July 9th. However, when I checked my documents on July 16th to prepare my PR application I found there are several mistakes in the form IMM 5257e. Firstly, the start and end date for my current highest education level are wrong due to my carelessness. It started from 2019-09 to 2020-05 rather than 2019-05 to 2020-09.

Secondly, I got messed up with the employment section. I didn't go through the introduction carefully to include all my activities like studying in the past 10 years but just two full-time employments. Also, I mistakenly did not put a four-day employment in May in the form due to misunderstanding. The situation is that I quit during the probation period and the contract has not been signed yet before I left. As mentioned, the application for TRV is submitted on June 6th. At that time I was not sure about it since there is no contract available and I didn't think I can get any stipend. On June 13th, I received a cheque from the company. It is my fault not to update the application in time since I thought there is still no contract to support the employment to be reported. I communicated with a consultant about the issue and she told me it needs to be included in the form even no contract has been made.

Thirdly, I should have answered "yes" to question 2c in the background declaration part since I held a study permit and a visitor visa previously to enter Canada.

I have fixed all the mistakes and raised a webform CSE to update the application on July 16th. I have also sent an email on July 16th to CPC Ottawa with my explanation and the forms. I have called IRCC to ask an agent to add a note to the application. But I'm still worried about it because forty days have passed since submission. Will this lead to determination of misrepresentation?

Thanks for all the help!

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Four days since the submission, two of them being weekends.

Calm down and wait. You've sent the webform, that's the best thing you can do.

Reactions: rwang3

rwang3

Jul 19, 2020
Burnaby, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
04-06-2020
AOR Received.
05-02-2021
File Transfer...
07-08-2020
Four days since the submission, two of them being weekends.

Calm down and wait. You've sent the webform, that's the best thing you can do.
That’s actually 40 days since it is submitted on June and found in July.

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
You raised a CSE and and called IRCC on July 16. Today is July 19. It's been three days. Waaaait. Calm.
Hi there folks, Actually if someone is in the same situation but documnts are more than a year old, what can be done. What can be done to correct minor errors like 02 to 03? Do you think something can be done?

Dhwani

May 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
Feb 2014
Med's Request
16th sep
VISA ISSUED...
23rd January 2016
LANDED..........
13th September 2016
Hello,
I have applied visitor visa for my son (dependent child). After applying CIC announced different ways to prioritize application during COVID 19 where I came across this information :
For question 1 a) purpose of travel, choose “other” from the drop-down menu.
b) For question 1 b) description field, write “COVID-19” exactly like this (you must use capital letters).
I was unaware about it while applying and now I need to make above changes to 5257e form to prioritize my application.
Please guide me, how to rectify my mistake or if I should make a new application with correct details.
Thanks in advance.

Navaneetha14

Mar 31, 2021
Hello,
I have applied visitor visa for my son (dependent child). After applying CIC announced different ways to prioritize application during COVID 19 where I came across this information :

I was unaware about it while applying and now I need to make above changes to 5257e form to prioritize my application.
Please guide me, how to rectify my mistake or if I should make a new application with correct details.
Thanks in advance.
I have this same Issue can someone help me ?
I've applied from Dubai
I've raised a webform and attached the document ,but I don't know if it is the right way or not

vignesh20505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Hello,

Thanks in advance.
Hi, what did you end up doing? I did not know about this and submitted my spouse's application.

rahultri908

May 29, 2023
Hello!
Recently I submitted a TRV application on June 6th since I got approved for a PGWP. I got the biometric correspondence letter on July 9th. However, when I checked my documents on July 16th to prepare my PR application I found there are several mistakes in the form IMM 5257e. Firstly, the start and end date for my current highest education level are wrong due to my carelessness. It started from 2019-09 to 2020-05 rather than 2019-05 to 2020-09.

Secondly, I got messed up with the employment section. I didn't go through the introduction carefully to include all my activities like studying in the past 10 years but just two full-time employments. Also, I mistakenly did not put a four-day employment in May in the form due to misunderstanding. The situation is that I quit during the probation period and the contract has not been signed yet before I left. As mentioned, the application for TRV is submitted on June 6th. At that time I was not sure about it since there is no contract available and I didn't think I can get any stipend. On June 13th, I received a cheque from the company. It is my fault not to update the application in time since I thought there is still no contract to support the employment to be reported. I communicated with a consultant about the issue and she told me it needs to be included in the form even no contract has been made.

Thirdly, I should have answered "yes" to question 2c in the background declaration part since I held a study permit and a visitor visa previously to enter Canada.

I have fixed all the mistakes and raised a webform CSE to update the application on July 16th. I have also sent an email on July 16th to CPC Ottawa with my explanation and the forms. I have called IRCC to ask an agent to add a note to the application. But I'm still worried about it because forty days have passed since submission. Will this lead to determination of misrepresentation?

Thanks for all the help!
hey @Rwangu , i am in a similar situation. what happened in the end?