+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(URGENT) Looking for recommendations for changing DLI

devshrma

Jun 26, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have received my visa approval using the offer letter of University A. Now I want to pursue my Masters' in University B. Is it recommended to change DLI after reaching Canada or changing it beforehand also won't harm?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Hassan7601

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have received my visa approval using the offer letter of University A. Now I want to pursue my Masters' in University B. Is it recommended to change DLI after reaching Canada or changing it beforehand also won't harm?

Thanks in advance.
It shouldn't matter doing it before or after but recommended to do it now. You can go on your CIC account and put in a request there. There is an option and once you land, you can let the officer know as well. I am sure it's not an issue. You just need to notify CIC and if you notify them right now, I am sure before school starts in September, it will be updated,

Cheers

devshrma

Jun 26, 2019
It shouldn't matter doing it before or after but recommended to do it now. You can go on your CIC account and put in a request there. There is an option and once you land, you can let the officer know as well. I am sure it's not an issue. You just need to notify CIC and if you notify them right now, I am sure before school starts in September, it will be updated,

Cheers
Thank you soo much will do it right away

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You should do it as soon as possible because both schools will need you to confirm your spot. You shouldn’t be confirming one school if you don’t plan on attending.

devshrma

Jun 26, 2019
You should do it as soon as possible because both schools will need you to confirm your spot. You shouldn’t be confirming one school if you don’t plan on attending.
Sure I will do it right away!

Can you please give your valuable suggestions on this thread as well.

Thank you