+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent. Job offer needed. how do i go about it.

Bettyline

Aug 27, 2009
Greetings my seniors,
I am so delighted to be a member of this forum. I also know that your helping hands are highly needed.

I wish to apply fro my PR as a skilled worker. I've got my fund and forms ready but the issue at hand is that i do not get to 67points but with the help of job offer, i shall be above the point.

Please, can someone give me the best and easier way of getting a job offer. there has never been a website i never visitd bcos of job offer since over a year now.

As it stands now, even if it requires me paying for it to have it come to me. i wouldn't mind. I have my degree in Bachelor of Agriculture in Animal Science. I know that Agric is included in the NOC Magor group.

I look up to you for solution.

Thank you.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You might need to get in touch with employers of the type of job you want or you might want to use employment agencies for the job search. Try using the google search engine. All the best.

Gregor

Star Member
May 28, 2009
You don't pay for a job offer, you should search for jobs in your filed and keep applying, if someone is interested then you’ll get job offer. It's not as simple!
Other option is to look how many points you’re missing and what can you do to get them.
Good luck,
Gregor

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
workopolis.ca is another place to look for jobs in canada

As others mentioned, it is not that easy to find out a job there.

I don't think you get any job offers by paying them. My advice would be not to try any of those approaches. Be straight forward.

All the best
C Lad