+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent inquiry plz

shabnum462

Sep 23, 2018
Hi everyone
I had applied for study permit in august. Today i got decision ,refused. But the rejection point is wrong . Plz some one guide

"I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216 (1) of the IRPR , based on your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in CAnada."

I never visited canada. What is this point. Kindly guide

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi everyone
I had applied for study permit in august. Today i got decision ,refused. But the rejection point is wrong . Plz some one guide

"I am not satisfied that you will leave canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216 (1) of the IRPR , based on your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in CAnada."

Reapply for consideration and state all your facts. the only possibility is common names and DOB matching on the passport, someone used your identity before they implemented fingerprint, other reasons we do not know or mistake by VO.

shabnum462

Sep 23, 2018
Reapply for consideration and state all your facts. the only possibility is common names and DOB matching on the passport, someone used your identity before they implemented fingerprint, other reasons we do not know or mistake by VO.
Reapply on web form? This is a blunder

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone

That's odd. Any chance you traveled to Canada with your parents while you were still a child?

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Write a good cover letter/SOP/LOE explaining that you have never been to Canada, this is a mistake, and then send it via a web form to IRCC. I am suggesting a letter as an attachment because the space is limited to 1500 in the web form text area.

shabnum462

Sep 23, 2018
Write a good cover letter/SOP/LOE explaining that you have never been to Canada, this is a mistake, and then send it via a web form to IRCC. I am suggesting a letter as an attachment because the space is limited to 1500 in the web form text area.
Thanks a lot. How many days are taken by IRCC to respond to webform? You have any idea?