+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent! How can I get my coop work permit as soon as possible?

Jiyoon

Jan 16, 2014
Hello,

I am studying in SK and my program is including mandatory COOP program.

From May, I have to work at the company, and I already applied the COOP work permit and my work permit was already approved.

However, I couldn't receive any mail from CIC because I do not put my street number when I applied.

So, I already applied to receive the work permit document and CIC agent told me that it will be take about 1 month.

However I have no time.. my coop coordinator want to get my copied work permit within next week.

Is there anyway to get the work permit document? If I go to the border of Canada, can I get my work permit?

Plsssssssssss give me any advice ! THanks

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
Jiyoon said:
Hello,

I am studying in SK and my program is including mandatory COOP program.

From May, I have to work at the company, and I already applied the COOP work permit and my work permit was already approved.

However, I couldn't receive any mail from CIC because I do not put my street number when I applied.

So, I already applied to receive the work permit document and CIC agent told me that it will be take about 1 month.

However I have no time.. my coop coordinator want to get my copied work permit within next week.

Is there anyway to get the work permit document? If I go to the border of Canada, can I get my work permit?

Plsssssssssss give me any advice ! THanks
If its already approved.
please go to nearby post office as soon as possible and inform them that if any package comes under your name they should contact you.
if you are already late for this it might take time.

Jiyoon

Jan 16, 2014
adi9771 said:
If its already approved.
please go to nearby post office as soon as possible and inform them that if any package comes under your name they should contact you.
if you are already late for this it might take time.
Thanks,

Yes, My application is already approved.

I will visit post office ASAP.

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
Jiyoon said:
Thanks,

Yes, My application is already approved.

I will visit post office ASAP.
Nice.
good luck Jiyoon:)