+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help required!!!! Student Permit

Dec 13, 2019
I have received this rejection letter this morning.

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language
abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Below is my profile for your viewing.
  • Bachelors in Computer Engg
  • 2 years of experience in programming
  • IELTS - 7.5 bands
Course applied - Data Analytics for Business ( Ontario College Graduate Certificate )

Below are my questions
1) Is this more like a generic answer to everyone who gets rejected or is there a deep meaning behind every point.
2) I have provided all documents.Every document is clear. I didn't have any backlogs as well.

Could you please help me? I need to crack the exact reason for my rejection.
Thanks in advance

fsaab

Jan 7, 2019
no this is specific answer.

-missing mark sheets: have you been asked to upload transcripts? it seems they were expecting to see mark sheets

- have you provided any purpose of visit in your application?

Dec 13, 2019
no this is specific answer.

-missing mark sheets: have you been asked to upload transcripts? it seems they were expecting to see mark sheets

- have you provided any purpose of visit in your application?
Hi,

These are the documents i have submitted
1)GIC certificate
2)Proof of Tuition payment
3)IELTS
4)Transcripts-
  • Engineering Passing Cert
  • B.E-Final Marksheet
  • T.E-Final Marksheet
  • S.E-Final Marksheet
  • F.E-Final Marksheet
  • 12th Marksheet
  • 10th Marksheet
I have mentioned my purpose of visit and return in my SOP.

Questions -
1) Do i need to add the 12th passing certificate and 10th passing certificate as well or any other documents?
2)Is there any issue with the course since this is a graduate certificate program and i have done my bachelors in Engineering
3)I haven't uploaded any documents to prove I had no backlogs
4) Do i need to add any more info in my SOP?
5) What do they mean by this course doesn't match my qualifications? Should i apply for a programming course since i have already worked in it? Do you find any mismatch in the field of study and the course applied?

Please let me know if i need to add any addition info.
Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
T
Hi,

These are the documents i have submitted
1)GIC certificate
2)Proof of Tuition payment
3)IELTS
4)Transcripts-
  • Engineering Passing Cert
  • B.E-Final Marksheet
  • T.E-Final Marksheet
  • S.E-Final Marksheet
  • F.E-Final Marksheet
  • 12th Marksheet
  • 10th Marksheet
I have mentioned my purpose of visit and return in my SOP.

Questions -
1) Do i need to add the 12th passing certificate and 10th passing certificate as well or any other documents?
2)Is there any issue with the course since this is a graduate certificate program and i have done my bachelors in Engineering
3)I haven't uploaded any documents to prove I had no backlogs
4) Do i need to add any more info in my SOP?
5) What do they mean by this course doesn't match my qualifications? Should i apply for a programming course since i have already worked in it? Do you find any mismatch in the field of study and the course applied?

Please let me know if i need to add any addition info.
Thanks a lot.
The 5th point you mentioned that's the one you really need to write an SOP that satisfies the officer that how will this course help you back in your home country you are like switching fields going from engineering to business you have to have a very strong SOP to convince them
You have also worked for 2 years in programming why didn't you apply for a vourse in that?? Would have been easier to get visa

Dec 13, 2019
T

The 5th point you mentioned that's the one you really need to write an SOP that satisfies the officer that how will this course help you back in your home country you are like switching fields going from engineering to business you have to have a very strong SOP to convince them
You have also worked for 2 years in programming why didn't you apply for a vourse in that?? Would have been easier to get visa

My course does include Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence and Analytics which is a part of Computer Science. But there is no programming in it.Does the title "business" imply that I'm changing my field ?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
My course does include Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence and Analytics which is a part of Computer Science. But there is no programming in it.Does the title "business" imply that I'm changing my field ?
then you will have to write about the courses that are related to your previous studies and employment in your SOP but the title contains business and having bachelors in programming and working for 2 years as a programmer and applying for a course in data analytics for business does make it look like you are changing fields. Clearly explain in your SOP about the field you have chosen and explain how this field is related to your previous studies and you will get a positive result

Whatzmyname

Dec 14, 2019
I think you just got a generic rejection. At the end of the day it depends on who is reviewing your file. Try again.

simrandhillon

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
I have received this rejection letter this morning.

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language
abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Below is my profile for your viewing.
  • Bachelors in Computer Engg
  • 2 years of experience in programming
  • IELTS - 7.5 bands
Course applied - Data Analytics for Business ( Ontario College Graduate Certificate )

Below are my questions
1) Is this more like a generic answer to everyone who gets rejected or is there a deep meaning behind every point.
2) I have provided all documents.Every document is clear. I didn't have any backlogs as well.

Could you please help me? I need to crack the exact reason for my rejection.
Thanks in advance
Hi there.....i think that you might need to order the caips notes as the reason for ur rejection is not clear.....and write a strong sop to convince the visa officer...don't panic just order caips and get the actual reason of ur rejection...caips are really helpful in reapplication....all the best!