Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
1. It will be and if there is some property which is transferred to you (all children).
2. Get it translated from notary public .stamped and signed. OR go again to Municipal corporation and ask them to print my birth certificate on new NADRA format it has written in both English and Urdu(no need of translation).
3. Add some payslips with your job certificate.

Hope it will help.............

UmairHashmi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
23-Jan-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
syed.zahid said:
3. Job Experience Certificates
(My Employer's Letter is attached with my documents and it is my 1st job, is there still any requirement for “Job Experience Certificate”? and if yes then kindly guide that how can I get it.
Job Experience Certificate:

This is the certificate in which your employer mentions your last designation, total duration of your job and your salary.

Employer's Letter:

Request your employer to write a letter to visa officer in which explain that he would hire you again after completing your studies.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
syed.zahid said:
Dear Experts,

1. Family Registration Certificate
(My mother and father have passed away and only one step-brother and step-sister from the first wife of my father are alive who are living separate since long and it seems very difficult to collect/gather data from them. There is my and my mother's family registration certificate available in NADRA, would it be acceptable?
2. Birth Certificate
(My age is 28 and my birth certificate was made from Municipal Corporation of my city and it is in URDU too. Kindly guide me that from where can I get it translated in English & attested and that would it be accepted by the Embassy?)
(My Employer's Letter is attached with my documents and it is my 1st job, is there still any requirement for “Job Experience Certificate”? and if yes then kindly guide that how can I get it.
As'salam Alikum Syed Zahid,
There are some exceptional cases as well and Visa Officer is also a human being so what ever is true place it in front of him rest leave it to Almighty Allah.
1. Family Registration Certificate
Attach death certificate if you have it else go to Nadra office collect data from there and trace a suitable way from there if you find any or if your in Karachi than go to civic center for information how to handle it through affidavit or concern it with a lawyer.
2. Birth Certificate
Birth Certificate can be translated easily and it should be attested by Notary Republic Officer or if your in Karachi simply go to Civic center you will get each and everything there.
Although it's your first job it doesn't count much just attach the offer letter from the company as your working there and if your employer is good than just a get letter recommendation that they are please to welcome you back once you completed your studies from Canada as this course is not offer in your home country and after doing this he will be an asset for our organization.

If I would be at your side trust me I do ISTIKHARA first and what ever decision comes that will be best for me as it's my Almighty Allah decision.

Rest is your own choice :)

You have any further query and if I have knowledge of it I will definitely share it . .

syed.zahid

Oct 4, 2011
thank you very much to all experts.
ramzero thank you for ur kind guidance.
if possible please send me ur contact number on my email address.
syed.zahid1128@hotmail.com

yash1993

Jan 31, 2012
Hi syed
please put your profile it will help me in applying to colleges and universities in Canada.

thank you