+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent; Help Required for addressing this Concern.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Definitely it does mean guaranteed PR %100 , just because you are not happy with a huge numbers of approval and positive decision from refugee board, it doesn’t not effect any pR pathways soon or later we will all get PR and you just have sadness with mass immigration hhhhhh, sorry this is fact will not change easily and soon from the base to top so don’t care election come soon or not, that’s something different your comments and post can’t reduce number of positive decision from ircc and IRB even can’t reduce hope to get PR so it’s better shut up your mouth with zip tightly because new plan come out soon with approval half million hhhhh imagine how will effect your society and your culture we will fucked up entire your roots hhhh
So you have to say only welcome to Canada with feelings sad but no option hhhhh
Jesus

Now that’s a long sentence

Before you “ attempt “ to lecture here on the “ benefits “ or whatever of immigration, upgrade your English.

It’s a mess . And what does “ hhhh” stand for ? Is it code ?

Creme of the crop

Daka1989

Star Member
Aug 7, 2024
Jesus

Now that’s a long sentence

Before you “ attempt “ to lecture here on the “ benefits “ or whatever of immigration, upgrade your English.

It’s a mess . And what does “ hhhh” stand for ? Is it code ?

Creme of the crop
Umm well, first of all who’s Jesus?? Is that food that we can order or something?
Or where he is right now do you have any idea??
Listen this is even not “attempt “ this is a fact and big lecture tonight for you and those are thinking like you and also correct sentences are always hard to digestion, umm as I stated many times here I even don’t care about your fucking colonial English language “” and will never upgraded and seriously who is care??? That is so ridiculous lol
And finally “ hhh” means Creampie sorry for that I have to said that hhhhhh

Reactions: Faisalkhan555

Daka1989

Star Member
Aug 7, 2024
@Copingwithlife I’m sorry I just gotta a question for you, why you are still coping with life ?? I just don’t understand why?? Is there any reason?? I’m so curious hhhhh what makes you to feel like that ? It just so weird,

Reactions: Faisalkhan555