+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help regarding the selection of right noc code

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Hello everyone . I will be really thankful to all of you for helping me out with this matter .
My job duties match with noc 6211 RETAIL SALES SUPERVISOR. However in my company my designation is as an OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR..
kindly suggest me to what to do .is this mismatch between job title and job duties going to cause trouble for me ,?what should i do ?
Thankw in advance

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone . I will be really thankful to all of you for helping me out with this matter .
My job duties match with noc 6211 RETAIL SALES SUPERVISOR. However in my company my designation is as an OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR..
kindly suggest me to what to do .is this mismatch between job title and job duties going to cause trouble for me ,?what should i do ?
Thankw in advance
Job title doesn’t matter as long as your roles and responsibilities match with the NOC.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Sir kindly assure me with your experience,should i mention noc 6211 ? And do i need to mention my job title that is of OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR ?
You will mention the actual job title and choose suitable NOC. You need to carefully understand the lead statement and job duties before making an NOC selection. I would suggest you to refer R75 2(a) (b) and (c) of the Immigration act (IRPA) for more clarity on this. And pls don’t call me sir :)

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
You will mention the actual job title and choose suitable NOC. You need to carefully understand the lead statement and job duties before making an NOC selection. I would suggest you to refer R75 2(a) (b) and (c) of the Immigration act (IRPA) for more clarity on this. And pls don’t call me sir :)
Thankw so much

Reactions: Shahanastar

Bukolala

May 20, 2017
Hello every one, I need some clarity on the Alberta express entry stream.
I got a notification of interest letter on my EE profile yesterday. I have sent an email reply to show my interest.
Does anyone have an idea this process will take from now until getting the nomination cert.

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Hello seniors . Kindly share your experience regarding this matter . As my job title in the company i am working for is OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR,but my job duties match with noc code 6211 RETAIL SALES SUPERVISOR. Is the mismatch between my current job title and my jib title relating to noc code 6211 going to cause problem for me ?

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Seniors please advise me . My job designation OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR falls under noc code 1241 but near about 70% of my job duties match with noc code 6211 that is RETAIL SALES SUPERVISOR. Which noc should i apply with ?

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Seniors please advise me . My job designation OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR falls under noc code 1241 but near about 70% of my job duties match with noc code 6211 that is RETAIL SALES SUPERVISOR. Which noc should i apply with ?
Same answer. You should choose the one which significantly matches your job duties. Titles vary and don’t matter.