+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help regarding proof of funds

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Hello everybody . I have query regarding pof . I hold two bank accounts and have submitted account statements of both accounts. I made neft transfer from one account to another before submission . Do i need to explain that transaction in LOE ? The same transaction number made on same date reflects in the statements of both the accounts that I submitted.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody . I have query regarding pof . I hold two bank accounts and have submitted account statements of both accounts. I made neft transfer from one account to another before submission . Do i need to explain that transaction in LOE ? The same transaction number made on same date reflects in the statements of both the accounts that I submitted.
If you submitted statements for both accounts that shows the transaction and the statements dates back to six months before applying, showing availability of the funds, you should be fine.

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
If you submitted statements for both accounts that shows the transaction and the statements dates back to six months before applying, showing availability of the funds, you should be fine.
Thank you for your response . In the one account I deposited cheque of the gift deed recieved from my father along with affadavit and in second account I deposited the cheque of the payment recieved from the sale of my car . After getting the money from the sale of my car I transferred this money from this account to the account in which i had money recieved from gift deed . I submitted both accounts statments. My Only concern is that I transferred the money i got from sale of my car from that account to another but did not explain in LOE . To be on the safe side I submitted both accounts statements which clearly reflectS that money got transferred from my one account to another.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your response . In the one account I deposited cheque of the gift deed recieved from my father along with affadavit and in second account I deposited the cheque of the payment recieved from the sale of my car . After getting the money from the sale of my car I transferred this money from this account to the account in which i had money recieved from gift deed . I submitted both accounts statments. My Only concern is that I transferred the money i got from sale of my car from that account to another but did not explain in LOE . To be on the safe side I submitted both accounts statements which clearly reflectS that money got transferred from my one account to another.
You should also include the sale agreement from the car sale.

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
You should also include the sale agreement from the car sale.
yes i provided sale agreement along with cheque of the payment then deposited that cheque into my axis bank and transferred that money into my hdfc bank. So my only concern is that i did not provide explanation of that neft transfer made from my hdfc into axis bank.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes i provided sale agreement along with cheque of the payment then deposited that cheque into my axis bank and transferred that money into my hdfc bank. So my only concern is that i did not provide explanation of that neft transfer made from my hdfc into axis bank.
If you’re concerned about that, you can simply write the LOE now and send it via webform.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please tell me as per your experience is it a big issue?
In my experience, I included the documentation of a property that I intended to sell in my application. Of course that did not meet the PoF conditions, so I got a PFL. I went ahead with the sale of the property, deposited the amount I needed in the account I was to send to the VO. I got a statement for that account, copies of the property documents and sale agreement for the property and a LOE. This was how I did it, and the VO accepted it.

Arsh g

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
In my experience, I included the documentation of a property that I intended to sell in my application. Of course that did not meet the PoF conditions, so I got a PFL. I went ahead with the sale of the property, deposited the amount I needed in the account I was to send to the VO. I got a statement for that account, copies of the property documents and sale agreement for the property and a LOE. This was how I did it, and the VO accepted it.
okay thankw so much for sharing your experience