+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***URGENT HELP ON TFW***

Naz15

Jun 17, 2015
Dear Friends,

I applied for customer support role in Canada through consultancy in India. It's been more than 14 months still my work permit is not yet approved.

I got a response from my consultancy that Embassy is asking for interview recording done with the client.

Does embassy asked anyone to provide the interview recording till now ? Please let me know.

I am really wondering whether my consultancy is cheating me.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
Are you applying for a work permit for a job? Your situation and question was not really clear so not sure how to advise you. Having said that, 14 months is a really long time.

Naz15

Jun 17, 2015
Dear Butterflychemist,

Thanks for looking into my issue.

My consultancy is telling that they applied for my work permit & right now embassy is asking for the interview recording of employee and the recruiter to proceed with the work permit.

So would like to know whether I can believe my consultancy or they are trying to cheat me.

When I ask for the file number they are telling that employer can't provide that since, it has SIN & some other bank details.

It's been more than 14 months still waiting....................

Please advise.. i don't want to waste my time anymore ...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Did you pay them money in exchange for the job?

saracunity

Feb 2, 2015
Hi Naz,

It happens sometime. I applied for LMIA last year sept and still waiting for feedback.
I came to know CIC is too slow in processing LMIA for TFW. They are highly concentrating on Express entry.

But I will give you some ideas to find weather your consultant is fake or genuine.
Ask your consultant to give LMIA application number or any scanned copies to show they applied for LMIA. If they are not ready to share this then ask your consultant to put you directly to employer in skype or phone call.. this will help.

Still they are not ready to this then threatened then to stop this process and refund your money back. Then they will do something for you... This is business if they loose them then they will loose the business.

I think in most cases employer dont give LMIA application no.. etc.... This is Blind process..

Bye

Naz15

Jun 17, 2015
I paid them one lakh.. One of my friend got refund since it is getting delayed.

Really worried .... whether they are cheating or simply extending asking for interview recording etc..

regan888

Jul 15, 2015
i came here in dubai on 7th of july and . I've got the work permit under 3G Equity inc o/a Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Slave Lake for the House keeping Room Attendant Position . I spoke with HR Manager of that company she told me that they don't have any job for me in any of the location over the canada . They are not hiring any more foreign worker . what's the legal process ? can anyone help me

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
regan888 said:
i came here in dubai on 7th of july and . I've got the work permit under 3G Equity inc o/a Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Slave Lake for the House keeping Room Attendant Position . I spoke with HR Manager of that company she told me that they don't have any job for me in any of the location over the canada . They are not hiring any more foreign worker . what's the legal process ? can anyone help me
Your post is a bit confusing.

What process/steps did you go through to "get" your alleged WP?

Is 3G Equity Inc an agency to which you have paid money to get a WP/job in Canada? (Because I'm not finding them listed anywhere as immigration/job consultants).

It looks like you may have a problem.

regan888

Jul 15, 2015
Right now i am here in Edmonton, Canada, I arrived here on 7th of July . I already got the visa for 2 years . I have work permit issued under 3G Equity inc o/a Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Slave Lake for the House keeping Room Attendant Position .i Spoke with Hr manager of that company she sent me a mail and here's the mail .

Regan,

As per the Employment Contract, the Employer is supposed to coordinate and pay for your flight into Edmonton but this was not initiated by myself nor a member of our company. Due to the recent temporary foreign worker cap placed on employers we are unable to accept any more candidates who are on work permits at any of our locations. I will notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada that you came here on your own accord and were acting under the advisement of Universal Blue Oceans. I would advise you to contact CIC as well to update them on the situation and notify them that we did not initiate or coordinate your arrival.

Thank you,
Monica Batt
i got the visa on feb 8 2015 till now they didn't inform me so that's why i book the ticket and came here. If they don't have job for me why did they issue the LMO in my name . Universal blue ocean is the agent through which i process for the work permit which in located in dubai . I 'm in a big trouble where to stay what to eat and what to do . please help me out .

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
regan888 said:
Right now i am here in Edmonton, Canada, I arrived here on 7th of July . I already got the visa for 2 years . I have work permit issued under 3G Equity inc o/a Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Slave Lake for the House keeping Room Attendant Position .i Spoke with Hr manager of that company she sent me a mail and here's the mail .

Regan,

As per the Employment Contract, the Employer is supposed to coordinate and pay for your flight into Edmonton but this was not initiated by myself nor a member of our company. Due to the recent temporary foreign worker cap placed on employers we are unable to accept any more candidates who are on work permits at any of our locations. I will notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada that you came here on your own accord and were acting under the advisement of Universal Blue Oceans. I would advise you to contact CIC as well to update them on the situation and notify them that we did not initiate or coordinate your arrival.

Thank you,
Monica Batt
i got the visa on feb 8 2015 till now they didn't inform me so that's why i book the ticket and came here. If they don't have job for me why did they issue the LMO in my name . Universal blue ocean is the agent through which i process for the work permit which in located in dubai . I 'm in a big trouble where to stay what to eat and what to do . please help me out .
Oh dear. The only thing I can think of is to contact Blue Ocean, and the Alberta Helpline for TFW:
http://work.alberta.ca/Immigration/temporary-foreign-workers.html
1‑877‑944‑9955