+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP NEEDED--PROCESSING TIME EXCEEDED YET I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM CHC Delhi

kirankumarp

Dec 19, 2013
Please I need advice from the forum. I applied for student visa Under SPP on 27 nov 2013 from VFS Hyderabad and it is reached CHC Delihi on 29 nov 2013 and status is under processing since for a programme that starts in January 6th 2014 but uptill now I have not heard from them. It is kind of strange to me and am a bit confused. My programme starts in less than 4 weeks. The normal processing time for Delhi applicant is 3 weeks but this is my 4th Week still nothing. Please I need advice am really worried since my programme starts in less than 2 weeks time.

kirankumarp

Dec 19, 2013
ayoinc said:
Have you called or emailed the CIC?
Today i made call to VFS helpline no they said that u get the update by today becuase today is the 16th working day after my file reached CHC Delhi but i didnt get any update till now and also i kept email ystrday to CHC New Delhi also

kirankumarp

Dec 19, 2013
ayoinc said:
Have you called or emailed the CIC?
I kept mail on 19 dec and got reply from chc today as Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete you will be advised accordingly.