+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help needed. Please spare 2 mins for me .

shazy12000

Aug 26, 2016
Hi .i am just about to apply for trv with my son and wife. Just want to know is travling to uk twice and coming back home within the visa enough for travel history?
And leaving my elder son home while dont have any relitives in canda enough to prove family ties?
And i have a plotary farm plus a daily routine buisness and about 15000 CAD funds are enough for 15 days stay?
And what documents i need to prove my buisness. Please help. Thanx in advance

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
is travling to uk twice and coming back home within the visa enough for travel history?
Yes, it counts as Travel History.

However, if for example, you stayed in the UK for 2.5 months + 2.5 months.... for two successive visits.... during the validity of your 6 months UK General Visitor Visa.... then it will indicate weak ties to your home country.

is travling to uk twice and coming back home within the visa enough for travel history?
It depends if you are visiting immediate family in Canada.... and how many such immediate family members +how they are related to you.

It would also depend on whether your elder son is a minor or an adult.

And i have a plotary farm plus a daily routine buisness and about 15000 CAD funds are enough for 15 days stay?
You'll have to prepare a day-by-day itinerary and prove that the CAD 15,000 is enough for this itinerary for 3 persons + airfare for 3 persons

And what documents i need to prove my buisness.
Business registration documents + 6 months business bank statements + audit statement + 2 years ITRs + evidence that your business is actively trading (purchase orders, payments, partial customer list, etc) + office/shop lease agreement, etc

shazy12000

Aug 26, 2016
Hi baryana . Thanx for your kind help.
I was student there in uk. I was there for about 4 years. Came back home once during that period when i got married. Went back to england after 3 months . And then came back after my course was finished (still had 9 month visa) settled my buisness here in home country,
My child is only 3 and half year old. And 6 month old is going with me.
And if i aubmit my 6 month account statement and plus my buisness registration with sale purchase invoices. Will it do or i have to submit itr as well? Thanx for youre reply once again

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My child is only 3 and half year old. And 6 month old is going with me.
You must include the birth certificates of both your children + in the cover letter state who will take care of your older child temporarily when you visit Canada

And if i aubmit my 6 month account statement and plus my buisness registration with sale purchase invoices. Will it do or i have to submit itr as well?
You must also include ITRs as evidence of your income/earnings