+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP NEEDED: Please help

as_dev2004

Nov 29, 2014
Hi I have a query:

I have received mail from canada embassy for Medical and Police verification (for PR under FSW category).
But i am planning to go to a foreign country for job. I have work permit (visa) for that country in my passport, and i am planning to go to the foreign country after 30 days. They have asked for my passport copy, so they will see my visa.

What should i do??
How should i communicate this to canada embassy.

I want to shift to canada after i get the PR.

Thanks,
Amarjit

albabeu

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
25-05-2015
Passport Req..
07-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2015
LANDED..........
Soon...
as_dev2004 said:
Hi I have a query:

I have received mail from canada embassy for Medical and Police verification (for PR under FSW category).
But i am planning to go to a foreign country for job. I have work permit (visa) for that country in my passport, and i am planning to go to the foreign country after 30 days. They have asked for my passport copy, so they will see my visa.

What should i do??
How should i communicate this to canada embassy.

I want to shift to canada after i get the PR.

Thanks,
Amarjit
I don't believe there is any problem with that. It would make a difference if you had already stayed for at least 6 months in that country. For the rest, I don't think you should inform them at all. What's the purpose of doing it?

as_dev2004

Nov 29, 2014
But since i have the VISA stamp in my passport and they have demanded all the pages of the passport, they would come to know that i am going out of India to do job outside india.
So i have to inform them. Does this create any problem for me in my PR.

singh84a

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO shifted to CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
as_dev2004 said:
But since i have the VISA stamp in my passport and they have demanded all the pages of the passport, they would come to know that i am going out of India to do job outside india.
Don't worry a very common scenario for people who are working in US and immigrating to Canada. Send ur passsport and get ur PR visa.

Remember your PR does not start until u land first in Canada using that Visa and complete the formalities with the immigration officer. The visa is normally valid for an year.

Also, u have 2 out of 5 years to stay in Canada to maintain your PR.

So if I were you, I'd do this

1. Get the Canada PR visa on my passport.
2. Go to the country where I was working
3. But ensure I land before the expiry of the PR visa and get my PR confirmed
4. keep working, but ensure I don't lose my status in Canada. So I'd rather plan to permanently move to Canada before I run the time out.

Hope that helps

albabeu

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
25-05-2015
Passport Req..
07-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2015
LANDED..........
Soon...
as_dev2004 said:
It doesn't really matter. You can get 3 visas to different countries while waiting for visa to Canada. They never say you shouldn't move from your country until you get the canadian visa. It's not going to effect your PR at all.