+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! Changing information after EE application was submitted

cheman

Sep 15, 2013
I submitted my Express Entry application today morning and was going through the forms again after submission. The answer to the following question

Was XXXX awarded a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate for this period of study? >>> was Changed to >>> YES

I am 100% sure that when I submitted my application I had selected NO as my answer to the above question and the for the next question,

Has XXX had an ECA within the past five yeaars for the this degrees....? >>> I answered YES and mentioned the ECA number and that is how I got he points for education. I remember making changes to my profile after I received my ECA cause my points were a lot less before I entered the information.

I have an ECA and it was done well before the I received the ITA. I have sent an email to CIC through the Case Specific Enquiry system with the ECA and my degree certificates to prove that I can claim the points for education. I checked the points calculation and it does not change if you graduated from a Canadian institution or one outside of Canada as long as you have an ECA. So I'm hoping I should be alright.

Has anyone had to change any info after their express entry application was submitted? Please let me know what your thoughts are or if you had similar experiences.

Thank you.

cheman

Sep 15, 2013
Just found out that we we can view the information submitted before the ITA i.e actual the express entry profile and not the e-APR. My EE profile has the ECA info in it but the e-APR does not. I guess the info did not get transferred correctly and I did not review the my application properly. Anyways according to the information from links below, I can prove that all the info I provided at or before the time I received ITA is legit. hopefully CIC will accept my request to change the answer in the application.

*****www**immigration.ca/en/immigration-manuals/205-home/immigration-manuals/e-application/1378-the-change-in-circumstance-declared-in-the-e-application.html

When applicants submit their electronic Applications for Permanent Residence (e-APRs) to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), the system locks the information given in the applications. In addition, the Global Case Management System (GCMS) also locks the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores of the applicants when it records the application.

Processing offices carry the responsibility for assessing Express Entry applications on A11.2 and misrepresentation. Therefore, they would need to compare the information given in the applicant’s profile at the time of the draw to the information provided in the applicant’s electronic Application for Permanent Residence (e-APR). This would enable them to determine whether the applicant meets the requirements of A11.2. It is worth noting that all differences do not necessarily result in a refusal of the application.

****www**immigration.ca/en/immigration-manuals/205-home/immigration-manuals/e-application/1380-the-requirement-of-maintaining-the-comprehensive-ranking-system-crs-score.html*

Hope this helps other people.

sugan28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
File Transfer...
26-10-2015
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
I am in sàme situation. Did cic accept your application?

sugan28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2015
AOR Received.