krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hi all,

My friend applied to sponsor her MIL . At time of application her MIL was in Canada, so she received virtual landing request in December. Unfortunately her MIL left to India in September itself. She raised webform and informed IRCC that she is in India. IRCC sent her PPR on Feb 01 but unfortunately my friend missed to check the email /GC key account ( linked application) and she saw the request on 11th March. Passed the 30days deadline to submit the passport . She sent an webform to extend PPR request, she is so stressed about it. Anyone experienced this kind of situation before ?? I hope IRCC responds.

Waqas Tariq

Dec 16, 2018
Hi all,

My friend applied to sponsor her MIL . At time of application her MIL was in Canada, so she received virtual landing request in December. Unfortunately her MIL left to India in September itself. She raised webform and informed IRCC that she is in India. IRCC sent her PPR on Feb 01 but unfortunately my friend missed to check the email /GC key account ( linked application) and she saw the request on 11th March. Passed the 30days deadline to submit the passport . She sent an webform to extend PPR request, she is so stressed about it. Anyone experienced this kind of situation before ?? I hope IRCC responds.
Hi krishvivi, I am in a similar situation. I tried to reach out to IRCC via the email they provided in the ppr and also through webform. Do you have any updates from you friend as to what happened next?

Reactions: krishvivi

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hi krishvivi, I am in a similar situation. I tried to reach out to IRCC via the email they provided in the ppr and also through webform. Do you have any updates from you friend as to what happened next?
She just raided webform and sent her MIL passport with the same PPR and visa got stamped and her MIL is already in Canada