+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help!! Is my job-Budget Planner fall under NOC1112?

vicky317

Nov 13, 2013
Hi all experts,
I applied to CEC a few weeks ago. I worked for a large shoe retailer in Canada for the past year and my job title is Planner, more specific Budget and Merchandise planner. I could not find any job title or description matches very closely to my job description so I picked 1112 Financial analyst which I think has some relevance. However, the more I think about it, the more I doubt my choice. I was thinking about 1241 Admin officer too, but I don't do any admin work and this title is not eligible anymore...Please take a look at my job description and any suggestions is welcome!

Planner Key Responsibilities
• Prepare and update sales budgets per store by region per season and per week through analyzing the historical sales trend
• Build and maintain seasonal merchandise budgets by analyzing week of stock, inventory level and future events.
• Build and maintain seasonal assortment plans
• Monitor the purchases against receipt plan
• Participate in the regional in-season management, and provide sales and markdowns forecasts and its impact on inventory levels according to Franchise Support Level Strategy
• Prepare ad-hoc reports to support strategic business decisions

I graduated from Mcgill Accounting major. And my IELTS is 8. Thank you for your help in advance!