Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Today I submitted application for visitor visa through VFS but unfortunately somehow (what a stupid I am :mad: ) I missed to include 2nd page of invitation letter where the some important information included. I am really upset. Is there any way I can send the full letter to embassy?

Please help!!!!

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
iceage said:
Today I submitted application for visitor visa through VFS but unfortunately somehow (what a stupid I am :mad: ) I missed to include 2nd page of invitation letter where the some important information included. I am really upset. Is there any way I can send the full letter to embassy?

Please help!!!!
Invitation letter is basically a letter provided by the person who the applicant is visiting and purpose of the letter is to establish the following facts:-
1- how much money will be required by the applicant during his/her stay in Canada (e.g for food, accommodation etc)
2- the purpose of the applicant visit to Canada ( e.g family visit, visiting friend etc)
3- the address and with whom the applicant will be staying
4- the applicants ties to canada

If your incomplete (page 1) invitation letter has the above information then nothing to worry about as invitation letter is the least important letter considered for visit visa (trv). In a true sense a tourist who has no one in Canada still submit his/ her application without an invitation letter and gets approved. And mostly genuine tourists logically cannot submit an invitation letter containing more than 1,2 paragraphs. Long stories never counts or help.
Nothing to worry about still for your personal satisfaction you can fax the letter again to the visa office who is handling your case mentioning your file number on the subject line of the fax.

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Today went to VFS again and luckily they still have not sent my docs to visa office. I feel really lucky that they took the Invitation letter and include it in the file. They will send my file to Singapore office today. Plz pray for me...

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
iceage said:
Today went to VFS again and luckily they still have not sent my docs to visa office. I feel really lucky that they took the Invitation letter and include it in the file. They will send my file to Singapore office today. Plz pray for me...
nice to know that you are now in a peace of mind and Good luck with your application