+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help for document upload in MyCIC

SMTTRN2015

Dec 5, 2018
Hello,
I have applied my EE-CEC application on Jan. 04, 2019. On May 14,2019, They requested for medical exam for my wife though I have uploaded my wifes new upfront medical during application submission on Jan.04, 2019. My wife did her medical before submitting application. However, I could not find any options for new documents upload. But, it says that your action is required. Then, I called to CIC and explain them about my situation. They told me to attach the upfront medical document again through case specific enquiry. I did that on May 14, 2019. But, my profile still says that your action is required. it also says that I have to send the document within a month.

I am really worried now since they didn't update my application. Could you please suggest me what should I do now?

I am sorry for the big thread. I really appreciate your help in this issue.

Thanks

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Hello,
I have applied my EE-CEC application on Jan. 04, 2019. On May 14,2019, They requested for medical exam for my wife though I have uploaded my wifes new upfront medical during application submission on Jan.04, 2019. My wife did her medical before submitting application. However, I could not find any options for new documents upload. But, it says that your action is required. Then, I called to CIC and explain them about my situation. They told me to attach the upfront medical document again through case specific enquiry. I did that on May 14, 2019. But, my profile still says that your action is required. it also says that I have to send the document within a month.

I am really worried now since they didn't update my application. Could you please suggest me what should I do now?

I am sorry for the big thread. I really appreciate your help in this issue.

Thanks
Can you share what happened later? I in somewhat similar situation!