N/A
Passport Req..
with application
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
i need suggestion

my father enchashed some saving certificates and deposted them in my a/c which costed them 20000 cad. cad 24000 is the saving from day one when i was born for my education. These cad 24000 is joint a/c with my mom.

both statements are year old and untouched. they are not used as they are primarly for sake of my education they are not used ever these money are kept side for education

do i need sponser or not? as i have enough funds by adding both the account. one account is in my name and other accounts are in name of myy mom and me.

these both a/c contains enough money to to support my tuitions.

none of my relatives/parents are willing to sponser

my mom and father cant sponser. i belong to middle class family

my mom is teacher in primary schoool

my father owns shop of general store. his income is very low.

my mom and father payslips and salary is too weak. they cant be my sponser.

as both a/c are in my name. do i still need sponser?

secondly do i need to tell sources of funds.?

these are savings of family. they sold some gold,partial amount is loan frm family members,some amount is saving , rest amount is from fixed deposit

how i need to tell source of funds? as they cant be prooved as no one is willing to sponser, and my mom and dad cant be my sponser due to thin financial situation?

can i sponser myself as my parents named all the savings in my name? means can i apply without sponsership? i never work, these are saVING OF MY FAMILY WHICH THEY GAVE ME

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are applying under SPP Program den you shouldn't be having any problem as long as you do following n tell the truth about income source of your parents & purpose of your saving.

1. GIC
2. Paid full fees of your course ( which strengthen your application as you don't have regular income source)
3. Make sure you declare in form about your parents occupation & source of funds which is saving.

You don't need to add extra documents UNDER SPP so it will enough. But you may consult with one of expirence immigration consultant near by you for final decision.

Hope this will help.

PREMMJJII

Oct 24, 2014
Jaymin007 said:
If you are applying under SPP Program den you shouldn't be having any problem as long as you do following n tell the truth about income source of your parents & purpose of your saving.

1. GIC
2. Paid full fees of your course ( which strengthen your application as you don't have regular income source)
3. Make sure you declare in form about your parents occupation & source of funds which is saving.

You don't need to add extra documents UNDER SPP so it will enough. But you may consult with one of expirence immigration consultant near by you for final decision.

Hope this will help.
Could you please give some more detail about how this works?? And what is the procedure to do it??

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SPP Program is only for Indian & China Student..so if you are not one of this nationalise then you won't able to apply under this program.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/checklist-student-SPP-liste-etudes-PPE.aspx?lang=eng

But of course you can apply under General Category...

yesplease

Dec 30, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A