+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>> URGENT: eAPR Personal history DOUBTS<<<<<

RameshK

Feb 22, 2021
Hello people,
I need to submit my eAPR soon, but the Personal History section is killing me. Please help me with the following:

a) Personal History >> ORGANIZATIONS
  • I have to indicate professional organizations that I have been a member of. Now, these are global professional bodies (not associated with my university), their activities are mostly online, and are located outside my country of residence. In this case, what do I indicate as a) Country where the activity took place, b) City/Town where the activity took place? Can I just indicate my country/city of residence, even if the respective organizations' locations are different?
  • For this section, we are required to indicate "the name of the company, employer, school, or facility as appropriate." Now, if I am indicating membership in a professional body, do I need to mention the name of the organization in this field? Or, since I am a full-time student, should I indicate the name of my university here? Confused, because there is also another space provided to mention the name of the organization. Thanks!

b) Travel History >> MULTI CITY TRAVEL TO COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
  • I understand that we must not mention our country of residence as the destination in travel history. If we undertake a travel abroad, and the journey has multiple passport stamps (due to transit immigration), then technically for the final leg the country of destination is our country of residence, right? How do we work around this issue? Can we still show our country/city of residence as our destination? I can make an LoE for this, if that helps

c) Statutory Declarations >> SERIOUS DISEASE
  • Got recently diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. But, it's all under control and no medication. The application doesn't define what "serious disease" is. Do I still need to declare "Yes" or can I indicate "No"?
Much thanks for all your thoughtful advice!