+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Confusing Webform Respond after receiving PPR

Dec 12, 2018
Hi,
I applied for a study permit for an MSc at the University of Alberta on March 15, 2024. Initially, my application was not reviewed till July, so I raised an webform requesting them to review the application as soon as possible.

On July 18, I received the PPR, and my counterfoil has also been approved.

However, today, on July 27, I received a confusing response to the webform I had raised previously, and the email stated:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.
In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by including the following information in a letter of explanation and uploading it in the
IRCC Web form:

I must have made some mistake while raising the webform. Now my question is since my application has already been approved should I respond to the above response given that the original enquiry has already been resolved?

Please let me know what should i do. I have already booked my flight in August.

Thank you in advance.

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
Hi,
I applied for a study permit for an MSc at the University of Alberta on March 15, 2024. Initially, my application was not reviewed till July, so I raised an webform requesting them to review the application as soon as possible.

On July 18, I received the PPR, and my counterfoil has also been approved.

However, today, on July 27, I received a confusing response to the webform I had raised previously, and the email stated:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.
In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by including the following information in a letter of explanation and uploading it in the
IRCC Web form:

I must have made some mistake while raising the webform. Now my question is since my application has already been approved should I respond to the above response given that the original enquiry has already been resolved?

Please let me know what should i do. I have already booked my flight in August.

Thank you in advance.
You don't have to reply.