+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent cic letter received post eAPR submission

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hello everyone,

I submitted eAPR but recently received a letter from cic asking for my addresses history. I am really worried and concerned what else cic is looking for. Can you guys please suggest what IAS this ask for:

Letter 2 -
This letter is about your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue the review of your application we require that you provide us with detailed information for the time period between January 2006 and July 2011. Please provide us with residency, occupation/studies, travels, etc. for the period mentioned. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (for example: unemployed, studying, travelling, retired, in detention, etc). If you were studying, please provide the location of studies, time period when you took the course. If you participated in a distance education program/online studies, please indicate the name of the institution, the location where course was taken, etc. You must identify your activities during the specified period detailing day, month and year for each entry.

sidy1116

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
was there any gap in ur personal history and address history . Or we the locations not matching in both history

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
sidy1116 said:
was there any gap in ur personal history and address history . Or we the locations not matching in both history
I remember it i matched both where i worked and addresses according to that.

But to verify how can i check back those entries. Because now in my CIC account when i click on view submitted it directs directly to the documents page. Please suggest is there any way to check the forms those we filled?

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
avanipatil said:
Hello everyone,

I submitted eAPR but recently received a letter from cic asking for my addresses history. I am really worried and concerned what else cic is looking for. Can you guys please suggest what IAS this ask for:

Letter 2 -
This letter is about your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue the review of your application we require that you provide us with detailed information for the time period between January 2006 and July 2011. Please provide us with residency, occupation/studies, travels, etc. for the period mentioned. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (for example: unemployed, studying, travelling, retired, in detention, etc). If you were studying, please provide the location of studies, time period when you took the course. If you participated in a distance education program/online studies, please indicate the name of the institution, the location where course was taken, etc. You must identify your activities during the specified period detailing day, month and year for each entry.
Hii.. i dont think so you should worry.. i got the same request from cic which u got.... If we miss something they will ask to submit again.. In my case it was schedule A form which i had to submit within a week...

ladybug8888

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avanipatil said:
I remember it i matched both where i worked and addresses according to that.

But to verify how can i check back those entries. Because now in my CIC account when i click on view submitted it directs directly to the documents page. Please suggest is there any way to check the forms those we filled?
You need to go to "view submitted Application" then press Just At the top Button "start again" and Then "cancel" and you will see your questionaire.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
avanipatil said:
Do you know what's the other way?
Not sure there is. It's recommended that screenshots are taken of the whole application before submission. Otherwise you'll have to remember.

If you tell the truth you don't have to have a good memory.

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
lifeisgood99 said:
Hii.. i dont think so you should worry.. i got the same request from cic which u got.... If we miss something they will ask to submit again.. In my case it was schedule A form which i had to submit within a week...
Thanks...

I also got another letter to submit schedu A form.
Am still thinking why cic had sent me 2 letters.
The only difference is in letter 1 (schedule A) they asked me to fill details from 2013 to present. And in letter 2 from 2006 to 2011. I still don't understand how they did this break up.
Letter 1 -
Schedule A: Please use the following link to provide details of your address history for the period June 2013 to Present. Do not leave any gaps in time.
<link>

Any views please share.
Also in scheduled A form they asked me to fill addresses from 2013 to present. But the form says to fill it for past 10 years. What should ido?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
avanipatil said:
Thanks...

I also got another letter to submit schedu A form.
Am still thinking why cic had sent me 2 letters.
The only difference is in letter 1 (schedule A) they asked me to fill details from 2013 to present. And in letter 2 from 2006 to 2011. I still don't understand how they did this break up.
Letter 1 -
Schedule A: Please use the following link to provide details of your address history for the period June 2013 to Present. Do not leave any gaps in time.
<link>

Any views please share.
Also in scheduled A form they asked me to fill addresses from 2013 to present. But the form says to fill it for past 10 years. What should ido?
You must complete the form in all sections, sign it, scan it and then upload it. Also, don't forget to write your name in your mother tongue with black pen after taking print-out of Schedule A form - this is in the first part of the form on page 1.
Mention all details of last 10 years.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
avanipatil said:
Do you know what's the other way?
If it takes you to the submitted documents page, simply change the last portion in your url address bar as below:

Replace documentsToSubmit.do with applicationChecklist.do and hit enter.

Or, simply copy and paste this below link in your url after logging in to your MyCIC account and press enter:
https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/applicationChecklist.do

It should take you to your e-APR forms.
Now there's an additional tab below e-APR, "Preview my score", as well.

Reactions: cancanhere

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Que Em said:
If it takes you to the submitted documents page, simply change the last portion in your url address bar as below:

Replace documentsToSubmit.do with applicationChecklist.do and hit enter.

Or, simply copy and paste this below link in your url after logging in to your MyCIC account and press enter:
https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/applicationChecklist.do

It should take you to your e-APR forms.
Now there's an additional tab below e-APR, "Preview my score", as well.
Thanks this worked

masumah

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
I m facing the exact same situation as urs. I jave been sent a letter from cic to fill in all the details of my spouse once again from 2010 to 2017..i m facing problem in accessing my application
Can u please tell me at what stage is ur application now and did this thing have any impact on the application?

Thanks this worked

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
I m facing the exact same situation as urs. I jave been sent a letter from cic to fill in all the details of my spouse once again from 2010 to 2017..i m facing problem in accessing my application
Can u please tell me at what stage is ur application now and did this thing have any impact on the application?
Hey,
I did my landing... Dont worry about the ask just fill in cirrect details. Make sure you done leave any gaps