+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent!!!!!!!!Changing Employer while waiting

YYW1101

Aug 15, 2016
I applied PR as alberta provincial Nominee. The application is processed under CIC and my medical examination is completed in July.
My provincial nomination is under post-graduate worker.
Here is the situation, I work as a banker in CIBC and applied using this employer. In June I sent an update through Case enquiry to CIC and told them that I was posted to a new branch while my job duties and stuff remains the same. I just got an email this morning speaks to that update I sent on June 24, 2016, the message is:
"In reference to your new position/employer, please contact the Province which had provided your nomination certificate and advise their office. "
In this circumstance, do I Have to sent the employment proof to the province to update? Cuz lots of my friends saying that since my medical exam is completed and i don't really have to update anything to them. But since I already told CIC, will they be checking with provincial nominee program in Alberta regarding my employment?

Also another thing, I will be switching to RBC in September(same job duty), so do I have to update both province and CIC again? Will it delay the process of my PR application? What is the best way in this case, leave it and dot not update to CIC or promptly send the new job offer letter?

Thank you very much!

qtie1

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 04 2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Aug 25 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 03 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
June 30 2016
Med's Done....
July 05 2016
Passport Req..
Nov 03 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 09 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 03 2017
omg its very hard to say, anyone have any idea?

azure04

Jan 16, 2016
YYW1101 said:
I applied PR as alberta provincial Nominee. The application is processed under CIC and my medical examination is completed in July.
My provincial nomination is under post-graduate worker.
Here is the situation, I work as a banker in CIBC and applied using this employer. In June I sent an update through Case enquiry to CIC and told them that I was posted to a new branch while my job duties and stuff remains the same. I just got an email this morning speaks to that update I sent on June 24, 2016, the message is:
"In reference to your new position/employer, please contact the Province which had provided your nomination certificate and advise their office. "
In this circumstance, do I Have to sent the employment proof to the province to update? Cuz lots of my friends saying that since my medical exam is completed and i don't really have to update anything to them. But since I already told CIC, will they be checking with provincial nominee program in Alberta regarding my employment?

Also another thing, I will be switching to RBC in September(same job duty), so do I have to update both province and CIC again? Will it delay the process of my PR application? What is the best way in this case, leave it and dot not update to CIC or promptly send the new job offer letter?

Thank you very much!
I was in the same situation, our restaurant was acquired by a new company, but my position, duties and responsibilities did not change, even the store management team. What we did was, we sent an email to the person who grant us the nomination certificate informing them that our company was sold to a new owner/company. Then she sent a list of requirements/docs to present. Like Job Offer, duties and responsibilities, business license etc. Then She sent me a support letter for work permit update. Then we applied for a new work permit. Don't worry about this, you'll get through it. ;-)

YYW1101

Aug 15, 2016
Another thing in my case, when I applied under post-graduate Worker program, I already finish my training program with the current employer and not in probation, the new job I will be taking in 4 weeks(same job duties, the same NOC) requires 12 months training and of course 90 days probation. I called the AINP line and ask if this is going to impact my PR application; the person said that it is hard to see and they need to review the new employment and decide. And Lots of people say that chance is very low that they will go back and check work status, why bother to update AINP(even though it is required to update as per policy) and that may cause delay or other problems.
Please advise!!!!!!
Thanks!