+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent biometric in usa for study visa in Canada

saurabhbrai

Jul 12, 2020
hello all,
I live in ohio, and i m awaiting my biometric for study visa, any idea when the biometric collection centres will open?
I saw on some of the threads that the biometric centers opened and people were able to Register for collection. Please advise if anyone has any idea what I need to do. Whenever I try to schedule an appointment in ohio or the neighborhood states, I get an error message stating " no field offices found ".
Please guide me here. Anay help would be appreciated.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hello all,
I live in ohio, and i m awaiting my biometric for study visa, any idea when the biometric collection centres will open?
I saw on some of the threads that the biometric centers opened and people were able to Register for collection. Please advise if anyone has any idea what I need to do. Whenever I try to schedule an appointment in ohio or the neighborhood states, I get an error message stating " no field offices found ".
Please guide me here. Anay help would be appreciated.
You can see when ASCs are due to reopen here:

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/uscis-office-closings

saurabhbrai

Jul 12, 2020
I used the link, most of the offices are opening after 20th. So any idea when I will be able to book the appointment for biometric or when the link will open for biometric appointment.
Also since the biometrics are done so late will it affect the visa approval or will it impact my arrival in Canada, since i wanted to be there in September for my fall college.

annakakda

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
I just used this link, made an appointment and print out the confirmation. However, when I tried to find my appointment, keying in my IRCC no, someone else appointment in another other state back in end March (with the same IRCC no) comes up.