+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[URGENT] BC PNP - Skilled Worker category [ Direct Experience Question]

AnyUserName

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Hello,

I've received an Invitation to apply to BC PNP in the Express Entry BC – Skilled Worker category. My registration score is 155.

However, I do not meet
  • have at least two (2) years of directly related work experience
based on the information I've provided in my registration.

[1] I'm wondering whether the invitation is intended based on high registration score or a miss in process which would only look at direct experience later in the process after submitting the complete application. At which point they might reject my application?

[2] Regarding direct experience -- I've worked part time intermittently in a role directly related to my work during my bachelors & masters. What information would I need to prove that as experience? as It won't be straight forward to calculate total time spent working part time.

[2.1] Would a reference letter be sufficient?

[3] For BC PNP Tech pilot -- Would my application be considered for the same after I submit the final application? Or is that something employer must have a agreement with BC PNP department?

Thank you! I would really appreciate the answers.

kryptych

Oct 27, 2021
You may have applied to the wrong SI stream when creating your BCPNP profile. Is your degree from canada? if so, you can withdraw and register with one of the international grad streams.