+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent assistance non-SDS application

emjhaye

Feb 6, 2022
Hello everyone. I would like to know if anyone here has applied recently for a study permit through non-SDS from Qatar. I am from the Philippines and am currently working here in Qatar. It would be greatly appreciated if you guys can share your timeline and how your application is going. Thanks a lot and stay safe. Cheers!

BhExpat_OWP

Nov 7, 2021
Hello everyone. I would like to know if anyone here has applied recently for a study permit through non-SDS from Qatar. I am from the Philippines and am currently working here in Qatar. It would be greatly appreciated if you guys can share your timeline and how your application is going. Thanks a lot and stay safe. Cheers!
Hi Emjyahe, from Bahrain, wife is SP applicant and 2 kids 15 and 5. Submitted our application to Philippine VO last 5th March.

Looks like mas madali processing sa Pinas (hopefully) and ung home ties is mas malakas.

emjhaye

Feb 6, 2022
Hello BhExpat_OWP. Thanks for replying to my message. Are you still based in Bahrain up to date? If yes, can you walk me through how you submitted the application to Philippine VO while outside the country? Thanks.

BhExpat_OWP

Nov 7, 2021
Hi emjhaye, online application kami, if you remember sa IRCC account we opted all Philippines sa initial screening/questions.

BhExpat_OWP

Nov 7, 2021
Hi emjhaye. Waiting game na ito. So far Medical approved, 9th March while Biometrics completed on 18th March. Fingers crossed, though September intake pa SP. Ikaw kumusta na application?

emjhaye

Feb 6, 2022
Hey. How are you? Has there been an update to your application? I've lodged mine on Mar. 22, biometrics on the 24th. No updates in the account until now.