+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent and its complicated please help me out

honestboy

Jan 9, 2013
Dear friends,

I have applied for FSW in Feb 2012 and I got letter in March 2012 from CIC mentioned that you application was received after the maximum of 500 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications. I was ineligible for FSW in Feb 2012.

Now I want to apply for study permit and I worked as an insurance adjuster and that company was shut down two months ago.

Now If i wish to apply for study permit and if i will show work as an insurance adjuster then there is no one that company to verify my work experience and today i worked as an ACCOUNTANT in new company.

So if i will show my new job for study permit and ...i will not show my job as an insurance adjuster for student visa ...that affect to my study permit visa or not???

God bless you dear friends...

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
honestboy said:
Dear friends,

I have applied for FSW in Feb 2012 and I got letter in March 2012 from CIC mentioned that you application was received after the maximum of 500 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications. I was ineligible for FSW in Feb 2012.

Now I want to apply for study permit and I worked as an insurance adjuster and that company was shut down two months ago.

Now If i wish to apply for study permit and if i will show work as an insurance adjuster then there is no one that company to verify my work experience and today i worked as an ACCOUNTANT in new company.

So if i will show my new job for study permit and ...i will not show my job as an insurance adjuster for student visa ...that affect to my study permit visa or not???

God bless you dear friends...
gaining work experience and shutting down of the company are two different things. You can explain to cic that the place is no more there but its not a big issue because on the other hand ou can prove it with you income tax documents,payslips etc.
So i reckon if you can prove it with some proper documentation then show it to cic .

honestboy

Jan 9, 2013
I understand your point sir, but if i will not show that experience then is it affected to my study permit?

thanks for your valuable guidance.

God Bless you

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
honestboy said:
I understand your point sir, but if i will not show that experience then is it affected to my study permit?

thanks for your valuable guidance.

God Bless you
work experience basically covers the gap bro. so if you know that it wouldn't affect the gap then it would not affect your visa application.

honestboy

Jan 9, 2013
Thanks you alwaysoptimistic sir,

You guide me well,

I mean to say that my current new employer want to help me to cover my that job duration and he said you honest and hard work person so i will help you and you will put me as a single employer because your previous is no more. IS it ok sir?

and when CIC returned my immigration application so did they have my all details, i mean related to my previous employer and now i would like to apply for student visa.

student visa and immigration visa both are different.

please correct me if i am wrong sir and god bless you.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
honestboy said:
Thanks you alwaysoptimistic sir,

You guide me well,

I mean to say that my current new employer want to help me to cover my that job duration and he said you honest and hard work person so i will help you and you will put me as a single employer because your previous is no more. IS it ok sir?

and when CIC returned my immigration application so did they have my all details, i mean related to my previous employer and now i would like to apply for student visa.

student visa and immigration visa both are different.

please correct me if i am wrong sir and god bless you.
I am sure they wouldn't have such information related to your job experience stored on their CAIPS FILE. It is not a big issue.just relax and by the duration cover the gap.