+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent advise please Enfield and Tiger especially and an SOP

tiger007

Champion Member
champ1388 said:
I tell u what tiger ...U are a superstar! and u possess hell lot of knowledge about canadian education system. open ur own consultancy and u will make a lot of money along with guiding a number of aspirants to a bright future...lol JOKING.. ;D..I will go for a two year PG Diploma...most likely for september intake..Thanx for ur time and invaluable advise.. I am going to take my case to Canam Delhi (an education and immigration consultant)... Thanx a ton... :)
LOL.. I too am just a regular hopeful... looking forward to apply for PG cert/diploma 1 year course in some Canadian college for Sept or most probably Jan 2013 intake! It's just that..ever since Nov 2012, I decided to go to Canada... I've been doing some extra bit of research both online and offline. And I many times tell others to do their own research... you learn a lot!

A very good choice.... Canam is the most reputed..(for Canadian study visa) in my opinion..and I myself will apply via Canam Mumbai. :) The reason..I always reccomend others to ..if not go through..but atleast consult a top level educational agent..because frankly that's their job... and they 've been doing it for a long long time..and since we are first timers..and in-case if we miss something..even a small detail..our case can be screwed! So, why take an unnecessary risk!

keep me updated..as to which course/college you finally choose.. after doing self research and consulting Canam...

champ1388

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiger007 said:
Did you apply via any consultant or on your own ---these 2 times?
I applied through Edwise.. they haven't been helpful. Edwise Mumbai is good. But Edwise Delhi is pathetic...very casual and unhelpful

champ1388

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiger007 said:
LOL.. I too am just a regular hopeful... looking forward to apply for PG cert/diploma 1 year course in some Canadian college for Sept or most probably Jan 2013 intake! It's just that..ever since Nov 2012, I decided to go to Canada... I've been doing some extra bit of research both online and offline. And I many times tell others to do their own research... you learn a lot!

A very good choice.... Canam is the most reputed..(for Canadian study visa) in my opinion..and I myself will apply via Canam Mumbai. :) The reason..I always reccomend others to ..if not go through..but atleast consult a top level educational agent..because frankly that's their job... and they 've been doing it for a long long time..and since we are first timers..and in-case if we miss something..even a small detail..our case can be screwed! So, why take an unnecessary risk!

keep me updated..as to which course/college you finally choose.. after doing self research and consulting Canam...
All the best to u ..U seem to be very sincere and your profile must be excellent.. I read ur post where u mentioned your IELTS score. well done

tiger007

Champion Member
champ1388 said:
I applied through Edwise.. they haven't been helpful. Edwise Mumbai is good. But Edwise Delhi is pathetic...very casual and unhelpful
:( Yeah..that's what I was about to say... Edwise Mumbai has got good reputation... I hope Canam Delhi doesn't turn out to be like that! LOL ;) just kidding...

As I said... sometimes, there are no logical and specific reasons for course mismatch. It's really difficult to say as to what EXACTLY may be the reasons..that VO's rejected your case twice..May be it was really a course mismatch for a B.com grad with such low marks to apply for a low grade MBA... get a loan..just in case to be very strong with your finances...

For I think..all these study mismatch.. parent's income.. etc. reasons are just other ways to ward off weaker students...as face it.. Canadian study visa is not that easy to get..where like you throw money in Australia, NZ, UK, other countries etc (provided all your documents are genuine and you 've got admission letter).. and you get a study visa...But here..the CHC is restricting number of students entering Canada... only wants genuine and quality students... because..everyone knows... Canada is perhaps the last place left in developed world..where..getting PR is comparatively easier for average international students after completion of studies..as opposed to other countries where it's very tough to impossible to get a PR.

What I can say is...the chances of your study permit/visa for any course, definitely increases if you have better marks, lesser gap years, stronger financial background (you/your parents/ or whoever sponsoring you) got a loan..., show studies are for matching (related to your field) and higher or at-least similar level course, 've valid work experience certificates(with ITR/tax returns proof,to make that work ex valid or legitimate) preferably in your field of study, better IELTS score etc. And hence, it depends on a variety of factors and of course luck plays it's part. So,no one can be sure.

tiger007

Champion Member
champ1388 said:
All the best to u ..U seem to be very sincere and your profile must be excellent.. I read ur post where u mentioned your IELTS score. well done
Thanks...

Luckily.. IELTS score is the only decent thing on my profile..rest all is screwed up... poor marks... gaps... and what not! I guess.. I should 've taken my studies..and scoring more in exam seriously... But, all I did (and still do) was chilling out.. :D Now all I can do is .. to perform better in future (in Canada)! :D Anyways, I'm hopeful.. Let's see what happens.. LOL

champ1388

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiger007 said:
:( Yeah..that's what I was about to say... Edwise Mumbai has got good reputation... I hope Canam Delhi doesn't turn out to be like that! LOL ;) just kidding...

As I said... sometimes, there are no logical and specific reasons for course mismatch. It's really difficult to say as to what EXACTLY may be the reasons..that VO's rejected your case twice..May be it was really a course mismatch for a B.com grad with such low marks to apply for a low grade MBA... get a loan..just in case to be very strong with your finances...

For I think..all these study mismatch.. parent's income..reasons are just other ways to ward off weaker students...as face it.. Canadian study visa is not that easy to get..where like you throw money in Australia, NZ, UK, other countries etc (provided all your documents are genuine and you 've got admission letter).. and you get a study visa...But here..the CHC is restricting number of students entering Canada... only wants genuine and quality students... because..everyone knows... Canada is perhaps the last place left in developed world..where..getting PR is comparatively easier for average international students after completion of studies..as opposed to other countries where it's very tough to impossible to get a PR.

What I can say is...the chances of your study permit/visa for any course, definitely increases if you have better marks, lesser gap years, stronger financial background (you/your parents/ or whoever sponsoring you) got a loan..., show studies are for matching (related to your field) and higher or at-least similar level course, 've valid work experience certificates(with ITR/tax returns proof,to make that work ex valid or legitimate) preferably in your field of study, better IELTS score etc. And hence, it depends on a variety of factors and of course luck plays it's part. So,no one can be sure.
I know all that...but still I am going to retry with a different courese and I hope my work ex..offsets the shortcomings of academics...

champ1388

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiger007 said:
Thanks...

Luckily.. IELTS score is the only decent thing on my profile..rest all is screwed up... poor marks... gaps... and what not! I guess.. I should 've taken my studies..and scoring more in exam seriously... all i did was chilling out.. :D Now all I can do is perform better in future! :D Anyways, I'm hopeful.. Let's see what happens.. LOL
I have also done the same..I never knew I was going to apply for Canada. otherwise I would have taken my studies more seriously :( :(..but I am not giving up on my dream and hoping for the best....

tiger007

Champion Member
champ1388 said:
I have also done the same..I never knew I was going to apply for Canada. otherwise I would have taken my studies more seriously :( :(..but I am not giving up on my dream and hoping for the best....
Same here man... if only I knew... that I would be seriously applying for Canada.. sometime in future.... LOL

patelthakrar

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
tiger007 said:
Sure bro... can't wait to taste the original Irish dark beer in actual Irish pubs..in Canada... LOL ha ha ha
Hey Tiger...Do include me as well when u plan to down the beer, i.e. if ever I am in canada (dreamadream)...LOL

And @Champ - why dont u order for CAIPS notes, it ll cost about 40 CAD, but atleast ull get to know the exact reasons for ur refusals and then probably work on making it better...