+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT ADVISE Needed - Buffalo same day visitor visa still on?

hello2adi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2012
Med's Done....
30-Dec-2011
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2012 (Got a wrong req, so sent PP only on 3rd sep)
Hello Folks,
I was hoping that someone will be able to advise me.
I am an Indian Citizen in US on L1 B.

I have an immigration interview (from my L1 extension) scheduled with US Consulate in Toronto on 21st Nov. I dont have a visitor visa for Canada. And after looking the official website, i see that the wait times are like 30 days to obtain the visitor visa.

Can any of you advise on the following;
1. Does buffalo consulate still provide same day visitor visa service? If not, what are the chances that I will get a visitor visa in one week time when I apply in person at buffalo?
2. Is there any other consulate in US which provide same day service or has fast processing? I live in Charlotte and since this is urgent, i am ready to travel anywhere to get the visitor visa.
3. Is there is difference in the way Consulate looks at single entry vs multiple entry applications? I was planning to apply for multiple entry, but then if getting multiple entry visa is time consuming then I will apply for single entry for now. I dont want to take chance.

Thanks in advance.
Hoping for a quick reply.

Ashwin.

canvisus

Sep 23, 2010
Hi Ashwin,

Did the Buffalo office process your VISA on the Same Day? Please advise, I am sailing in the same boat as you were.

Thanks.

hello2adi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2012
Med's Done....
30-Dec-2011
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2012 (Got a wrong req, so sent PP only on 3rd sep)
Yes it did work for us.
We went to Buffalo office at 7 in the morning. Office opened at 8 and we had the visa by 9:30.
Hope it helps,
Adi