+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED FROM BRYANNA TRV APPLICATION APPROVED AND PASSPORT SUBMISSION REQUEST

pakistani 1

May 28, 2018
today my wife had received call from canadian high commission in pakistan regarding approval of my and wife TRV applications and request for passports submission where as status shown in my GC account is submitted and application under process so kindly guide me shall i submit the passports at VAC centre because instead of approval status in online account they had informed through telephone call.date of submission of my application at VAC in karachi was april 03 2018.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
today my wife had received call from canadian high commission in pakistan regarding approval of my and wife TRV applications and request for passports submission where as status shown in my GC account is submitted and application under process so kindly guide me shall i submit the passports at VAC centre because instead of approval status in online account they had informed through telephone call.date of submission of my application at VAC in karachi was april 03 2018.
That's great news. Don't go by the processing status that you see in the online account.

I suggest you email the Abu Dhabi visa office (it works) + send a web form to request the visa office to email the passport submission request. You will need this passport request (even if it is an email, not the letter) to submit your passports to VFS Karachi.

VFS Karachi won't accept your passports without this email/passport request letters

pakistani 1

May 28, 2018
That's great news. Don't go by the processing status that you see in the online account.

I suggest you email the Abu Dhabi visa office (it works) + send a web form to request the visa office to email the passport submission request. You will need this passport request (even if it is an email, not the letter) to submit your passports to VFS Karachi.

VFS Karachi won't accept your passports without this email/passport request letters
Thanks bryanna.yesterday i had e mail to canada high commission pakistan regarding e mail for passport request but still no reply so i had submitted the passports at vfs karachi and i had told them regarding the telephone call so lets see when the passports would be back.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks bryanna.yesterday i had e mail to canada high commission pakistan regarding e mail for passport request but still no reply so i had submitted the passports at vfs karachi and i had told them regarding the telephone call so lets see when the passports would be back.
Fingers crossed :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
They asked me for the letter but i told them that i got the phone call regarding passport submission new experience when i will get back the passports will share
Did you get an acknowledgement or a receipt when you submitted the passports?

Did you pay the VFS fees?

pakistani 1

May 28, 2018
Did you get an acknowledgement or a receipt when you submitted the passports?

Did you pay the VFS fees?
Fees already paid at the time of application submission and yes they issued me the receipts containing reference number issued from VAC karachi

alamumair

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hi ,

After two weeks of submitting the Biometric. I got an email to submit the NOTICE OF ASSESSMENT

Notice of Assessment: A copy of the Canadian Revenue Agency Notice of tax Assessment from your host and host's spouse if applicable This must be received at this office by: 2018/08/16

Does this mean things are good?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi ,

After two weeks of submitting the Biometric. I got an email to submit the NOTICE OF ASSESSMENT

Notice of Assessment: A copy of the Canadian Revenue Agency Notice of tax Assessment from your host and host's spouse if applicable This must be received at this office by: 2018/08/16

Does this mean things are good?
Did you apply for a super visa?

The request for the NOA does not indicate anything