+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[URGENT]: About changing DLI number

NavnoorBrar

Aug 28, 2023
Hi there,

I am an international student who came to Canada in January 2022 to study at University of Winnipeg. I have now transferred to University of Manitoba after doing 60 credits worth of study at the previous uni. I would be starting my classes at UofM from this September.

But I am not able to change my DLI number through GC key. It says "no applications found in our system".

Alternatively, is it possible for my agent to change the DLI through the GC key account they created when they applied for my application. (through the APR portal)

I would be very thankful if someone can help me with this!

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi there,

I am an international student who came to Canada in January 2022 to study at University of Winnipeg. I have now transferred to University of Manitoba after doing 60 credits worth of study at the previous uni. I would be starting my classes at UofM from this September.

But I am not able to change my DLI number through GC key. It says "no applications found in our system".

Alternatively, is it possible for my agent to change the DLI through the GC key account they created when they applied for my application. (through the APR portal)

I would be very thankful if someone can help me with this!
Read up here : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/change-schools/account.html

NavnoorBrar

Aug 28, 2023
Thanks for the reply!

I have tried that several times now by providing the details of the application, but I always get that error.

Jatinkhatri11

Feb 20, 2024
Thanks for the reply!

I have tried that several times now by providing the details of the application, but I always get that error.
Hi did u solved this problem because im also facing same problem if u solved that problem which showing application not found if u done then pls reply and tell me how u did thankyou