+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent about a document

hatakekakashi

Nov 25, 2019
Hi all
I submitted my application by paper through VFS, i submitted my graduation certificate but i didn't submit my Transcript as i think that the Certificate would be enough. so my questions are.
can my application be refused for that reason ?
if my transcript is required would the IRCC mail me to ask for it ?
if i submit the transcript now using a webform would they accept it? or they only accept documents from VFS ?

Thanks.

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Hi all
I submitted my application by paper through VFS, i submitted my graduation certificate but i didn't submit my Transcript as i think that the Certificate would be enough. so my questions are.
can my application be refused for that reason ?
if my transcript is required would the IRCC mail me to ask for it ?
if i submit the transcript now using a webform would they accept it? or they only accept documents from VFS ?

Thanks.
I don't think it will be refused. They Will email you if they need the transcripts.This is going to increase your application processing time.

It only makes sense submitting transcripts through webform, if you can link your paper based application with your online cic account.

Reactions: hatakekakashi

hatakekakashi

Nov 25, 2019
I don't think it will be refused. They Will email you if they need the transcripts.This is going to increase your application processing time.

It only makes sense submitting transcripts through webform, if you can link your paper based application with your online cic account.
Thanks for your reply,
i think that they can easily check my transcript from the college i applied for as i submitted the transcript and everything to them through my ID number,so maybe it will just increase the processing time as you said.