+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medicals for PR application

Saba91

May 16, 2024
Hi,

I am inland and my family is outland........... 1 kid has UCI and other kid never applied any visa etc for Canada and thus does not have any UCI.

How can i do upfront medical of my kids without UCI? Or what information will be required by them for an upfront medical? is it just Express Entry number or UCI or passport of kids or what? When we contacted the doctor she said she needs a code .....so not sure which code she wanted.

Please help specially with regards to Upfront medical for PR application as I badly want to save some processing time

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Please help specially with regards to Upfront medical for PR application as I badly want to save some processing time
it's not only not required, it's not only suggested that you don't do this, but consistent experience here has shown it only adds time and complication. Just don't.

Saba91

May 16, 2024
Hmmm ... yes i know it is not required any more...however i badly need to save time as my workpermit is expiring and I cant extend it.

Does doing UPFRONT medical help save some additional days? anyone please, comment.