+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical exam

Daraking

Jul 15, 2023
Hello all,

I got a question regarding the upfront medical exam.

I have submitted the application but have not received AOR and I have not got an application number yet. (dunno if I was supposed to get an application number after the submission of my application)

Am I able to do an upfront medical exam, uploading on a web form without an application number?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello all,

I got a question regarding the upfront medical exam.

I have submitted the application but have not received AOR and I have not got an application number yet. (dunno if I was supposed to get an application number after the submission of my application)

Am I able to do an upfront medical exam, uploading on a web form without an application number?
You don't need any number for your upfront medical exam. You are supposed to submit your application with upfront medical exam (ref: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/medical-exam-mandatory-before-apr-is-submitted.720098/post-9169973)

Get your upfront medicals done asap and submit the information sheet to IRCC through a webform.

Daraking

Jul 15, 2023
Thank you for your answer!

Got one more question tho!

Cuz when you write a web form there is a blank( application number) do not need to write it down. and I have not received an AOR yet but submitted the application, am I eligible to send a webform for an upfront medical exam?

Sincerely,

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

Cuz when you write a web form there is a blank( application number) do not need to write it down. and I have not received an AOR yet but submitted the application, am I eligible to send a webform for an upfront medical exam?

Sincerely,
Quick question - when did you submit your application?

Get your upfront medicals done asap as from what I'm reading your application might've been submitted while being incomplete - that could lead to cancellation (I could be wrong too, look for past forum threads here).

Most applicants who haven't submitted all required docs don't get their AOR immediately.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

Sincerely,
Did it not ask for proof of upfront medicals when you submitted the application ?