+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront Biometrics fees payment for PR

Aug 3, 2023
No, I didn't got any option to pay it, it might be a reason that I gave biometrics recently and gave the UCI of that application, and they changed policy on 14.6.2023, but didn't updated their system. So might get a request later.

RoN1DoN

Jul 29, 2023
is there any process to pay the biometrics fees upfront or we can only pay it once we receive the instructions for the same.
Even I am an outland applicant and I paid everything upfront at the time of application submission, when you submitted the profile didn't you pay for Biometrics?

Aug 3, 2023
No, the fees amount was not showing not biometrics fees, as I gave biometrics for my trv in March and selected that I have given biometrics in near past and policy changed in June, seems like system is yet to be updated completely. So will pay it and submit the receipt via webform

Fares.20

Aug 7, 2023
Hey Jeetesh, can you please explain the process you are following for the biometrics?

Did you submit your initial application (questionnaire) and then pay the 85$ separately?

What did you do after this?

Aug 3, 2023
Hey Jeetesh, can you please explain the process you are following for the biometrics?

Did you submit your initial application (questionnaire) and then pay the 85$ separately?

What did you do after this?
I have applied for a trv in March and gave biometrics for that and while submitting questionnaire, in the question about earlier biometrics, I gave the answer as yes and mentioned my old UCI number.
Although in June ircc made it mandatory to give Biometrics for all irrespective of fact whether you have valid biometrics or not, but they haven't updated there website yet.

So there is a bug and the fees doesn't comes while submitting your application, so you have to pay it seperately, and send the receipt via webform.

So, I have raised a webform for the same after paying the fees and like others I am also waiting for the reply of webform.

Blessen Sam

Dec 14, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
ITA 10-10-2023
AOR Received.
16-10-2023
Hey Jeetesh,
How did you pay it? Is there a link for it? Also, can you explain the process of how to submit it via webform.
Would be really helpful.

Aug 3, 2023
Hi, Yes I paid it seperately. Here is the link
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=10097

You have to create a new account here and after payment you have to raise a webform and attach the receipt with the same and it will get added to your file. You will not be able to see it in your GC key account, but it will get added.

Link for web form

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

After entering all details on the second page you will get the option to attach the receipt.

Just attach and submit the webform.

Blessen Sam

Dec 14, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
ITA 10-10-2023
AOR Received.
16-10-2023
Thank you Jeetesh. Did it get updated in your profile? I mean have you got the BIL

letswalk

Dec 8, 2022
Yes, I got my BIL after receiving an email stating that document has been added to my account.
Thats good news. Are you inland? We are on the same boat and thinking of paying upfront for biometrics and sending it via webform. If I may ask, whats your timeline + are u inside canada when you apply for PR?

Blessen Sam

Dec 14, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
ITA 10-10-2023
AOR Received.
16-10-2023
For me and spouse, we are part of same PR application, which option should be selected for biometric payment: "family" or pay separately for two applicants?