+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Updating Sponsor address

relish

Jan 30, 2018
Hi all,
As a sponsor I applied for the family sponsorship in Sept 2019 and now i moved to a new address.
How can I change the sponsor address? When I try to change the address using the below link it prompts to mandatorily change the primary applicants address which is from India. I tried the webform and have no response from IRCC. Is there any option to change just the sponsor address in Canada?
Link to change address:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

When i use the services link to change address of the sponsor it lists the Indian address of the primary applicant as ”Old Home Address" and makes it mandatory to update the "New Home address" to a Canadian as the default country.
I just want to update the sponsor's "Mailing Address" in Canada without altering the primary applicant address.

Please provide some guidance how it can be done?

MJSPARV

Sep 17, 2020
Hi all,
As a sponsor I applied for the family sponsorship in Sept 2019 and now i moved to a new address.
How can I change the sponsor address? When I try to change the address using the below link it prompts to mandatorily change the primary applicants address which is from India. I tried the webform and have no response from IRCC. Is there any option to change just the sponsor address in Canada?
Link to change address:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

When i use the services link to change address of the sponsor it lists the Indian address of the primary applicant as ”Old Home Address" and makes it mandatory to update the "New Home address" to a Canadian as the default country.
I just want to update the sponsor's "Mailing Address" in Canada without altering the primary applicant address.

Please provide some guidance how it can be done?
We did it via webform to the visa office handling the application. Just said sponsor address is now this. If I recall correctly it said they might not reply to webforms that only say address change, but they will change the address even if they don't reply. I took a screenshot of the message before clicking send to save for reference

Reactions: relish

relish

Jan 30, 2018
We did it via webform to the visa office handling the application. Just said sponsor address is now this. If I recall correctly it said they might not reply to webforms that only say address change, but they will change the address even if they don't reply. I took a screenshot of the message before clicking send to save for reference
Thank you for the information.