+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Updating information differed form previous in schedule 1 form, how can I do?

hongxugao

Aug 2, 2008
Hi all seniors,

Recently I was required to update schedule 1 form. I felt, maybe some contents in previous form were not concise then I updated some information to be more correct. For example the living address, the previous one was no existed now due to this area rebuilted in several years, so I added a new address instead, some periods of my career were corrected to be concise.

When the IO reviewed my new form he found these differences and asked me to interview again. I don't know what is the way to explain these matters? My purpose is to make everything better but actually drive IO into confusion. Seniors, help required.

I have passed points and the innterview before. This time what should I prepare? help required?

hongxugao

Aug 2, 2008
hongxugao said:
Hi all seniors,

Recently I was required to update schedule 1 form. I felt, maybe some contents in previous form were not concise then I updated some information to be more correct. For example the living address, the previous one was no existed now due to this area rebuilted in several years, so I added a new address instead, some periods of my career were corrected to be concise.

When the IO reviewed my new form he found these differences and asked me to interview again. I don't know what is the way to explain these matters? My purpose is to make everything better but actually drive IO into confusion. Seniors, help required.

I have passed points and the innterview before. This time what should I prepare? help required?