+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

updating address

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i sent themE- mail and fax 2 or 3 times but they did not update my address.
WHY :-[

bluewish

Oct 1, 2011
If you want to update the address that was showed online, you can do it yourself. Visa Office does not do it. If have you already emailed or faxed them, they should have your new address on file

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
paulharry said:
It takes about a month for a change made at the VO to be uploaded to e-CAS. I advise you do not change it yourself on e-CAS, because then you don't know when the visa office makes the change.

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
before they remove old address but again they put old one

kvisa

Oct 5, 2011
paulharry said:
If your file has been transfered to the Visa office that is outside of Canada, the new address info will not show on the online self service form because of they do have different systems. If you really do want to confirm if the Visa Office received your new address info, you can either contact the Visa office that your file has been transfered to, or you can call the PR office, too.

A

archerkoller

I had to update my address on e-cas recently too. I emailed them. They haven't updated it yet... but I believe it takes a while (about a month) for that to happen. Just wanted to confirm that emailing them the change address form, works... (I only emailed them once, because it's written in the form not to mail/fax multiple times.

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
archerkoller said:
I had to update my address on e-cas recently too. I emailed them. They haven't updated it yet... but I believe it takes a while (about a month) for that to happen. Just wanted to confirm that emailing them the change address form, works... (I only emailed them once, because it's written in the form not to mail/fax multiple times.
when they change your address let me know
Thx