+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update

unogracia

May 17, 2011
Hi!
I just want to ask if you have any update for new list of FSW. Iam a banking and finance graduate, worked for 6 years in the bank. Iam also a registered nurse here in manila. Took the IELTS last December 2010. When I consult an immigration consultant here in Manila, he told me that the quota for registered nurses and business management were reached already.
Should I pursue my application as FSW or not?
Thanks God Bless to all

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unogracia said:
Hi!
I just want to ask if you have any update for new list of FSW. Iam a banking and finance graduate, worked for 6 years in the bank. Iam also a registered nurse here in manila. Took the IELTS last December 2010. When I consult an immigration consultant here in Manila, he told me that the quota for registered nurses and business management were reached already.
Should I pursue my application as FSW or not?
Thanks God Bless to all
New list will be released end of June/first week of July. As of now, the categories you ask about are filled. However, you may consider Licensed Practical Nurse. Worth looking into.

unogracia

May 17, 2011

Hi!

I just want to ask how to fill in the forms I downloaded from the website, since I don't have any representative. Do they need it to be in typewrriten, or handwriting? thanks

LoveJ

Apr 30, 2016
Can I travel to US if I'm not PR yet?

Hi,

I'm waiting for my PR but I want to travel and visit my relatives in US, do I need to apply for a reentry? I just renewed my open work permit and I got my US visa but I don't know if I'm allowed to travel outside Canada. Can you pls help me. Coz I'm planning for a long driving this summer.

Thanks!

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LoveJ said:
Hi,

I'm waiting for my PR but I want to travel and visit my relatives in US, do I need to apply for a reentry? I just renewed my open work permit and I got my US visa but I don't know if I'm allowed to travel outside Canada. Can you pls help me. Coz I'm planning for a long driving this summer.

Thanks!
If you have valid of work permit and US tourist visa then there's no anything to worry about.

Enjoy your vacation!

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Meya06 said:
If you have valid of work permit and US tourist visa then there's no anything to worry about.

Enjoy your vacation!
Wouldnt you not still need a TRV if from a non visa exempt country. A work permit is not a visa to enter Canada it just allows someone to work legally is my understanding