+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update not submitted status after making changes for CRS updates

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
I made the changes on the weekend of the 19th and received the points a day later, but I was trying to modify the Work history form and it won't let me. It's worth noting that the Study and languages form was "In process". It was like that for 5 days where I couldn't submit (The continue button was missing). So I updated the Study and languages form and submitted both changes. Not very long after my entire application was Transmitted.

My conclusion:
If a specific form in the application says "In process" click "Update Form" then save and exit without making any changes (you can make changes if you like). Once it refreshes it will be back at the application webpage and the "Continue" button will re-appear.

jacgal

Nov 28, 2016
Yesterday I also responded to the new questions to update my profile and receive the points for a 2-year diploma in Canada. My profile has been updated today, but it doesn't show the 15 extra points. Did it happen to someone?

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
jacgal said:
Yesterday I also responded to the new questions to update my profile and receive the points for a 2-year diploma in Canada. My profile has been updated today, but it doesn't show the 15 extra points. Did it happen to someone?
Yes i made a new profile on November 25 but extra 15 points never go added to my profile. Its all updated and submitted but no points so far. I'm just not doing anything as it will mess up more. If you find any solution do share please. Thanks

jacgal

Nov 28, 2016
Reena87 said:
Yes i made a new profile on November 25 but extra 15 points never go added to my profile. Its all updated and submitted but no points so far. I'm just not doing anything as it will mess up more. If you find any solution do share please. Thanks
So you withdrew your profile, created another one and, even doing it, the points didn't show up?

jacgal

Nov 28, 2016
Reena87 said:
Oh, it has been updated now. Thank God! :D

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
jacgal said:
For how long? For me, it took just a few days to see the update.
I keep submitting the application everyday almost, do you think If i leave for few days with no interfering, it will be changed by itself?.

jacgal

Nov 28, 2016
diaa_algazzar said:
I keep submitting the application everyday almost, do you think If i leave for few days with no interfering, it will be changed by itself?.
Yes, I'd leave it. I had to wait for about 5 days after updating my profile to see my new score. If you already made the necessary updates and responded the new questions, I'd not touch it for the next few days. At the same time, you could submit a complaint to CIC, by using the webform, to mention there's a "technical issue" going on.

I know it's hard, but be patient. Everything is gonna work :)

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
jacgal said:
Yes, I'd leave it. I had to wait for about 5 days after updating my profile to see my new score. If you already made the necessary updates and responded the new questions, I'd not touch it for the next few days. At the same time, you could submit a complaint to CIC, by using the webform, to mention there's a "technical issue" going on.

I know it's hard, but be patient. Everything is gonna work :)
Thanks a lot, I have reported technical problem to CIC team and waiting their feedback, meanwhile I stopped playing with the profile, hope it works this time.

jacgal

Nov 28, 2016
diaa_algazzar said:
Thanks a lot, I have reported technical problem to CIC team and waiting their feedback, meanwhile I stopped playing with the profile, hope it works this time.
Fingers crossed! :)

confused891

Feb 8, 2015
did any one got hold onto that issue....
i got ITA after score update and realized that the profile which gets locked shows study and language section in progress...
but still i can go with final document submission... is there a technical issue or is there any problem from my side

Fate7

Apr 5, 2017
diaa_algazzar said:
Hi, I have the same issue as you !

How did you do to fix your problem?

Thanks

Janebc

Feb 14, 2018
I had the message "update not submitted" and after going over all the details, on the spouse field for in which language the spouse could communicate, there was no answer to it, than I selected "yes", then "english" then selected "no" for the questions asking if the spouse has taken language tests for english or french. After that the buttom continue, sign and trasmit appeared.