+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update Express Entry Profile after getting NOI?

visadk

Mar 10, 2023
Can someone guide me with below query please?
Is it okay to update Express Entry Profile after getting NOI ? The changes will not disqualify me because I need to change the number of working hours only and city of my employer from Anctaual place of work to registered location
Also which address is to be added for employer- actual place of my work or registered office of employer ?
Thank you!!

Reactions: Steak75

gopalmoseskhan

Jan 17, 2023
If changing your hours changes your years of experience from something like 3 to 2, then you will see a reduction in CRS score, which could be a problem.

Fay-control

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Can we edit our EE profile after receiving NOI in our job title (not the NOC, it will stay the same)
I was recruited in my company in 2014 and got promoted in 2019 but I didn't mentioned it, this promotion didn't change anything in my duties, just the title and a payrise.
Should I edit my profile to include both titles (with same noc and duties) or will it cause a problem?.
My company is ready to provide me with the reference letter explaining the promotion and the unchanged duties.

Steak75

Star Member
Nov 21, 2022
Did you guys made any change? What happened? I am thinking of updating my proof of funds as I will be having a dependent child this year. I'm afraid that doing a change might make my express entry profile ineligible just because of a glitch (happened last year to me) which will result to me being unable to apply to OINP. I received a NOI yesterday.