Update email received but no changes on IRCC website

Rehankhan1337

Feb 11, 2023
Hello,

I received the following email from IRCC:
Your application status has changes.

To check what's changed with your application's status:

1. Sign in to your account.
2. Click Check full application status under View the applications you submitted.

However, when I open GCKey status and Status tracker; I see no changes in my application. I received this email on 19th of April. Could it be that there was an update on my application however it is not updated on website due to strike? I applied on 16th April. Before that I applied on 29th March and my application was refused on 31st March.

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Hello,

2. Click Check full application status under View the applications you submitted.

However, when I open GCKey status and Status tracker; I see no changes in my application. I received this email on 19th of April. Could it be that there was an update on my application however it is not updated on website due to strike? I applied on 16th April. Before that I applied on 29th March and my application was refused on 31st March.
could be standard change of status. what you can see current status?

Rehankhan1337

Feb 11, 2023
could be standard change of status. what you can see current status?
Biometrics : Completed
Medical Exam : Not started (This was completed and passed on my previous application)
Background Verification : In Progress (This was also completed on my previous application)
Eligibility : Not Started

EssKay1234

Oct 25, 2022
Hello,

It was a ghost update this mean they are working on your file. Ghost updates is a positive sign