uOttawa-Winter 2013-any indians......

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys....

How you paid your tuition fees to University....wht this travelex thing in university....I am looking for wire transfer from my bank to University bank...I didn't find such option in University website....pls help me............

IN_BLR

Sep 6, 2012
You have to go to statement of accounts and select bank to bank transfer. fill the form and amount. take form to bank, fill out remittance form there. receipt will sent to you in 3 working days.

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IN_BLR said:
You have to go to statement of accounts and select bank to bank transfer. fill the form and amount. take form to bank, fill out remittance form there. receipt will sent to you in 3 working days.
Hay Can you explain more elaborate way....

As per uZone
under My finance bank-bank transfer for international student section...when I click that It will direct me to travelex payment method....in that page all my details are automatically pope up like student no, given name, family name, email address..there is one continue to travelex section when I click tht It goes to amount entering section after that It goes to payment details where I put my currency and details of person who is paying amount... I stopped there I didn't go further in their site they mentioned after doing this you will get a confirmation page....you need to show this to your local bank....I am totally confused....If i didn't get bank details like bank transit number, account number, swift code etc how will my bank person transfer money to University....my bank person told tht he is unknown for this Travelex thing ask University for their bank account details....pls help me friends....

IN_BLR

Sep 6, 2012
complete every detail in the travellex page. till the confirmation page. it will generate all the details needed for the fund transfer. Juz take this sheet of paper which has all details of swift code, beneficiary id, address, etc to your bank and fill up the remittance form. I did it last week and the amount id credited to my account.

balajizhh

Oct 7, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
File Transfer...
19-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2012
Hello Frens, I am expecting my decision from Uottawa for jan 2013. Can you both help me with the VISA process.
I am yet to get the decision. Will the Offer arrive in Post ? How much time will that take ?

IN_BLR

Sep 6, 2012
You will a mail from them first. And then given an option for the mail to be sent by courier(for which you pay) or after 4 days they post it by regular mail which takes 4-6 weeks to reach.

balajizhh

Oct 7, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
File Transfer...
19-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2012
Thanks. I understand there is limited time for my VISA processing.

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balajizhh said:
Hello Frens, I am expecting my decision from Uottawa for jan 2013. Can you both help me with the VISA process.
I am yet to get the decision. Will the Offer arrive in Post ? How much time will that take ?
Hay balajizhh....

Once your received your offer via mail you will get this mail message along with that....

"By default, the University of Ottawa will send out your Offer of Admission through regular mail in four (4) business days after this e-mail is sent if we do not get a response from you. For international locations it can take 3-6 weeks for your offer to reach you through regular postal service.

If you would like the offer sent by courier, it is your responsibility to advise us of this within the 4 business days and to make all arrangements for pickup and shipping at your own cost. If you choose this option, please reply to this e-mail with the name of the courier company you are using as well has your full shipping address, your account number and the electronic weigh bill you may have received so that we can have the letter ready for pick up. "

so go for pickup service from your side....call UPS and TNT for pickup service.....

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hay IN_BLR,

I think you also got this conditional offer letter is it......(condition to be met before first registration: submit official proof of diploma)......r u going to submit this offer letter for visa purpose...

balajizhh

Oct 7, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
File Transfer...
19-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2012
Hello Frens,

I got the Offer letter in PDF and my Original is on the Way in DHL. I am thinking to go with Medical Examination this week.
UOttawa has not mentioned any fees details in my offer. I am taking a loan and not GIC.

What about Registering through Rabaska ? I have sent the fax about accepting the offer. There is no mention about the fees in the offer but a general requirement of 37000 CND.
I have accepted the offer on friday, and how many days it would take for rabaska to start accept my registration ?

studypharma

Oct 27, 2012
Hi all,

I want to do my MSc. (Pharm) from Memorial University from NL. I would like my Husband to be with me while I am doing my graduation.
Now what are the chances of getting visa for both of us and what are the basic requirement in order to meet for getting visa. Please give me you are valuable suggestions.

Thanks & Regards

Nav123

Oct 29, 2012
Hello seniors...

I am applying for jan 2013 for food and nutrition management graduate certifcate from algonquin college.
I have some queries regarding this...
1.offer letter which i got from college states that level of study is POST GRADUATE..but program website says its graduate certificate..plz clear me over this situation.!!

2.i have done bsc hmct(hotel management and catering technology) from india...do i qualify for the course?

3.i have already got refusal saying socio economic condition in india and dint satisfied that i will come back....what are the chances of getting visa this time?

Plz reply to my queries
Thanx

balajizhh

Oct 7, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
File Transfer...
19-11-2012