+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UOttawa: Rabaska not working for Winter 2014 registration

rahul_new

Nov 3, 2012
Hello to all going to Uottawa this Fall !!!!

Just wanted to confirm that has anyone started the registration process through Rabaska ?? (for FALL & WINTER)

I think there is some problem in the system, International Students are unable to register for Winter 2014 session courses !!!

Registration for Fall works fine, However access is blocked for Winter session....... PLS HELP !!!!

In the starting itself the Winter session is missing from system .....

I contacted the department for the same, and they said this due to the condition that I have to submit official proof of diploma (which actually needs to be submitted on arrival).

I request everyody to pls check & confirm if anybody is facing the same problem OR Rabaska works fine for you for Fall 2013 and Winter 2014 ...

SENIORS already studying at UOttawa : Pls help and guide how to rectify this problem ......

Thanks & Best Regards,
Rahul

MSC21USER

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
upfront medical
Med's Done....
04-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2013
LANDED..........
Will update soon
Yes I am also facing the same problem. I think after submitting the diploma they will unlock it for us.

rahul_new

Nov 3, 2012
MSC21USER said:
Yes I am also facing the same problem. I think after submitting the diploma they will unlock it for us.
But by then it will be very late and not much choices would be left for us as seats fill up very quickly in courses which are in demand ....

And as per the university calender 28th Aug is the last date for final registration and to pay the fees of both Fall and Winter .....

How will we know the exact fees which we need to pay for first year if we are not allowed to register for Winter ??

Any ideas ??

MSC21USER

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
upfront medical
Med's Done....
04-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2013
LANDED..........
Will update soon
rahul_new said:
But by then it will be very late and not much choices would be left for us as seats fill up very quickly in courses which are in demand ....

And as per the university calender 28th Aug is the last date for final registration and to pay the fees of both Fall and Winter .....

How will we know the exact fees which we need to pay for first year if we are not allowed to register for Winter ??

Any ideas ??
I dont think courses will fill up so fast for winter as majority of students will be international and most of them will have that condition. also
the last date of payment of fees for fall session is 28th august and not for winter . for winter its 16th December. You can check this link http://www.registrar.uottawa.ca/Default.aspx?tabid=4172#fallwinter

I hope it clear your doubts.

rahul_new

Nov 3, 2012
MSC21USER said:
I dont think courses will fill up so fast for winter as majority of students will be international and most of them will have that condition. also
the last date of payment of fees for fall session is 28th august and not for winter . for winter its 16th December. You can check this link http://www.registrar.uottawa.ca/Default.aspx?tabid=4172#fallwinter

I hope it clear your doubts.
This means we will register for Winter courses after arrival in Ottawa and after submitting the original degree ???

Have u done ur registration for Fall ?? which courses , most of the MBA and ADM courses are full .....

MSC21USER

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
upfront medical
Med's Done....
04-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2013
LANDED..........
Will update soon
rahul_new said:
This means we will register for Winter courses after arrival in Ottawa and after submitting the original degree ???

Have u done ur registration for Fall ?? which courses , most of the MBA and ADM courses are full .....
Yes that's correct.

Just done with registration. Registered for 5 courses (3 Engineering and 2 Management). Will drop couple of courses after discussing with seniors. What about you?

rahul_new

Nov 3, 2012
MSC21USER said:
Yes that's correct.

Just done with registration. Registered for 5 courses (3 Engineering and 2 Management). Will drop couple of courses after discussing with seniors. What about you?
I have done registration for 3 EMP courses but Management courses were full (no seats available)

which management courses have u registered for ??

i wanted to study MBA5320 and MBA5330 but both are full :(

MSC21USER

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
upfront medical
Med's Done....
04-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2013
LANDED..........
Will update soon
rahul_new said:
I have done registration for 3 EMP courses but Management courses were full (no seats available)

I managed to register both of them. just check every day may be someone will drop and you will get a chance to register them.

rahul_new

Nov 3, 2012
MSC21USER said:
I managed to register both of them. just check every day may be someone will drop and you will get a chance to register them.
Oh great !!!

How many seats each were available when u managed to register for these two courses ??

I will check everyday and hope if anybody drop these courses ....

MSC21USER

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
upfront medical
Med's Done....
04-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2013
LANDED..........
Will update soon
rahul_new said:
Oh great !!!

How many seats each were available when u managed to register for these two courses ??

I will check everyday and hope if anybody drop these courses ....
Six seats were left when I registered. Also one of these two courses is available in winter session too.

muaz.nabi

Jun 10, 2013
I am also facing the same problem. Since my admission was conditional and I had to submit official final transcript and english proficiency letter. I have sent them a couple of weeks ago but still its the same. I sent them emails regarding this issue but no reply received yet. Its strange that there are no seats left some courses :(

Jun 19, 2013
rahul_new said:
Hello to all going to Uottawa this Fall !!!!

Just wanted to confirm that has anyone started the registration process through Rabaska ?? (for FALL & WINTER)

I think there is some problem in the system, International Students are unable to register for Winter 2014 session courses !!!

Registration for Fall works fine, However access is blocked for Winter session....... PLS HELP !!!!

In the starting itself the Winter session is missing from system .....

I contacted the department for the same, and they said this due to the condition that I have to submit official proof of diploma (which actually needs to be submitted on arrival).

I request everyody to pls check & confirm if anybody is facing the same problem OR Rabaska works fine for you for Fall 2013 and Winter 2014 ...

SENIORS already studying at UOttawa : Pls help and guide how to rectify this problem ......

Thanks & Best Regards,
Rahul
Hi Rahul,

Just saw your personal message and I do not have an option to reply back to your personal message.....

I could able to register only for Fall 2013 intake and not for WInter 2014.

Could you please drop a personal message with your contact number and email address so that I could talk to you today...

Thanks,
Bharath Murali

Jun 19, 2013
rahul_new said:

Hi Rahul,

Seats are available for MBA5320 & MBA5330. Hurry up and select the course....

Thanks,
Bharath Murali

rahul_new

Nov 3, 2012
Bharath Murali said:
Hi Rahul,

Seats are available for MBA5320 & MBA5330. Hurry up and select the course....

Thanks,
Bharath Murali
Hi Bharath,

When did u check the seat status, I am checking since morning and it is showing ' 0 seats available' with a red sign :(

Anyways will see if anyone drops it ....

My email id is : rahul.try.me.up@gmail.com

You can send me an email and will have discussion on gtalk ....

Thanks

rahul_new

Nov 3, 2012
I think there is some system glitch sort of a thing with Rabaska !!!!

Is shows me 0 seats available and u are able to see some seats left ....

Can u pls check it again and revert with most recent seat status, 'cause right now it is showing me 0.

Appreciate ur support :)