+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UofWindsor MOM / UofOttawa Meng / Stay in India

irony

Nov 29, 2013
Greetings Everyone !!

Sorry for creating a new thread for such query but as i'm running out of time (literally) , I needed some last gasp inputs from you guys before entering the panic mode :-X

So , First things first.

I've this feeling of getting saturated/bugged of work (Cant take this shit anymore ::) , Hence i've applied to Management related Master's course in Canadian Uni's. (There is no such affiliation from my side for higher studies :-*)

1) Acedamic Profile :

1) B.E (Mech) - 75 %
2) XIIth - 55 % (Ouch :-[)
3) Xth - 87 %
4) IELTS - 6.5 (No less than 6.0 in each band)

2) Work Profile :

3.5 years in Larsen & Toubro Limited Construction Division as a Planning Manager working since 2010 till present with decent take home salary of 50k per month (not resigned yet)

Now coming back to the point ,

I've got admission from UofWindsor (MOM , Logistics & Supply Chain , Fall '14) & I've applied for UofOttawa (MEng ,Engg Mgmt , Fall '14) & anticipating reply from UofOttawa (Application review under process)

So , UofWindsor have this ridiculous T&C that 4000 CAD has to be deposited to the Uni to confirm my seat for the fall '14 batch & the last deadline date to do so is Feb 07 !!! (8 days from now :mad:)

Though i'm still waiting for UofOttawa's reply on my application , I'm struck in this dilemma to take a decision of whether to go to Windsor or wait for Ottawa's reply or withdraw my plans of going to study & "Keep Calm & go to whatever i was doing before"

Please Help !! Its SOS Call now :eek:

chaitnay7777

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
since you are earning so good...i dont think you should go for further studies...but as they say there is no limit for studies and one should always upgrade one-self...and regarding univ of Ottawa it is far more good choice than univ of windsor...but keeping in mind the deadline of windsor u have to make a decision because sometime it happens that a person is left with no option...so it is a tricky situation... and also search other universities except theses and do also keep in mind jan-15 intake..as most of the universities deadline for sep 14 intake is over....

Justin-engineer

Aug 17, 2013
Manitoba- Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irony said:
Greetings Everyone !!

Sorry for creating a new thread for such query but as i'm running out of time (literally) , I needed some last gasp inputs from you guys before entering the panic mode :-X

So , First things first.

I've this feeling of getting saturated/bugged of work (Cant take this *censored word* anymore ::) , Hence i've applied to Management related Master's course in Canadian Uni's. (There is no such affiliation from my side for higher studies :-*)

1) Acedamic Profile :

1) B.E (Mech) - 75 %
2) XIIth - 55 % (Ouch :-[)
3) Xth - 87 %
4) IELTS - 6.5 (No less than 6.0 in each band)

2) Work Profile :

3.5 years in Larsen & Toubro Limited Construction Division as a Planning Manager working since 2010 till present with decent take home salary of 50k per month (not resigned yet)

Now coming back to the point ,

I've got admission from UofWindsor (MOM , Logistics & Supply Chain , Fall '14) & I've applied for UofOttawa (MEng ,Engg Mgmt , Fall '14) & anticipating reply from UofOttawa (Application review under process)

So , UofWindsor have this ridiculous T&C that 4000 CAD has to be deposited to the Uni to confirm my seat for the fall '14 batch & the last deadline date to do so is Feb 07 !!! (8 days from now :mad:)

Though i'm still waiting for UofOttawa's reply on my application , I'm struck in this dilemma to take a decision of whether to go to Windsor or wait for Ottawa's reply or withdraw my plans of going to study & "Keep Calm & go to whatever i was doing before"

Please Help !! Its SOS Call now :eek:
See you have to decide this by yourself. Ask yourself these questions :
Why do you hate your job ? think about particular reasons ? Do you dislike your job or your career field ?
Why Canada ? Why this particular course ? Do you want to immigrate to this country ?

If you dislike your career and still comprise with it and continue your job , then you would certainly regret it later in life. I would like to quote the incident of Farhan in "3 idiots" movie, who got offer of internship for photography.

If you want to go into management field then i would suggest you to give Gmat and apply for MBA. since you already have considerable experience related to management, pursuing MBA would give a huge boost to your career.

Do let me know your answer to above questions and your final decision.
Think and Choose wisely.

Mar 9, 2015
Hi,
I am working currently as Assistant Construction Manager in L&T. I see that I am satisfying all the roles and responsibilities mentioned under NOC 0711. I have Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering. But under this NOC employment requirement states that one should have Bachelors in Civil Engineering & masters in construction management.Hence can we consider this NOC while filing the express entry or should we posses those degrees to use that NOC in express entry.