+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

unsuccessful Employment Verification

hmrizwan

May 9, 2010
Dear Seniors

my sister has applied under NOC:6242 last year where Interview conducted initially and then Medical was done in March, 2013. Now, after a long pause, they responded with a letter stating

"we have reasons to believe that you have misrepresented your work experience and employment history. additionally, our checks determine that one of the experience letter was fraudulent..."

we have contacted both of the employers;

one of them has accepted that he had refused to verify the experience letter due to unauthorized person has issued the letter and record wasn't found at that time. after negotiations, he has agreed to issue afresh experience letter along with content verification (sign & stamp) of previous letter (that was declared fake/ illegal). HR manager was kind enough to send an email to embassy (from where i got the email) to clarify the situation and also has attached both experience letters in the email.

we have responded to embassy with a cover letter (clarifying the actual situation)+ 2 experience letters ( new & old with content verified - also sent by employer) + informed that 2nd employer has closed its business therefore we can't do much about it (though he confirmed us that he gave +ve report upon verification).

by reading above, pl guide what are chances still there ??? and Is there anything we can further provide to strengthen our case ???

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
dear i physical verification done in january after that after few month i have receive letter from embassy they ask i have need some clearfecation on some quesiton send us explanation on that with in 30 days. i have submitted it now i did not receive anything.....

any idea when they will update to me any idea ..

thx

Reactions: Ylover207

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Dear Seniors

my sister has applied under NOC:6242 last year where Interview conducted initially and then Medical was done in March, 2013. Now, after a long pause, they responded with a letter stating

"we have reasons to believe that you have misrepresented your work experience and employment history. additionally, our checks determine that one of the experience letter was fraudulent..."

we have contacted both of the employers;

one of them has accepted that he had refused to verify the experience letter due to unauthorized person has issued the letter and record wasn't found at that time. after negotiations, he has agreed to issue afresh experience letter along with content verification (sign & stamp) of previous letter (that was declared fake/ illegal). HR manager was kind enough to send an email to embassy (from where i got the email) to clarify the situation and also has attached both experience letters in the email.

we have responded to embassy with a cover letter (clarifying the actual situation)+ 2 experience letters ( new & old with content verified - also sent by employer) + informed that 2nd employer has closed its business therefore we can't do much about it (though he confirmed us that he gave +ve report upon verification).

by reading above, pl guide what are chances still there ??? and Is there anything we can further provide to strengthen our case ???
Hi
You didn’t provide tax form ? Or any bank statement showing the salary on tourbillon account ?
Please enlighten what happened to your case ?

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
dear i physical verification done in january after that after few month i have receive letter from embassy they ask i have need some clearfecation on some quesiton send us explanation on that with in 30 days. i have submitted it now i did not receive anything.....

any idea when they will update to me any idea ..

thx
Hi
Can you share you experince ?
1/ did you submit your tax form and bank statement showing salary ?
2/ didn’t your pr get approved ?
3/ how was the verification process ?

Please enlighten